PDA

View Full Version : Could it be, after week 3 that....

insanesteelersfan
09-23-2011, 05:58 PM
.....The Buffalo Bills could very well be the leagues ONLY remaining undefeated team ? Not only could it be, but whoever wins that game between the Bills and Patriots might be the only undefeated team. I mean Houston is at the Saints. The Jets travel 3,000 miles to face Oakland with their O-Line hurting. Washington will be safe til Monday, but I doubt they win at Dallas no matter what. Green Bay is good yes, but at Chicago ?.....I say they MIGHT lose.

Anyone here predict before the season that after the 3rd week that only ONE team would remain unbeaten ?...and that team would be Buffalo ?

I sure didn't.

Pahn711
09-23-2011, 06:21 PM
Out of the four games you mentioned you really see Buffalo as the only undefeated team that wins? Against the Patriots? They are probably the most likely to lose. The Bills beat a terrible KC team and then almost lost to the Raiders, their undefeated record is very much the product of their schedule.

I can easily see the Jets, Redskins, and Packers winning.

insanesteelersfan
09-23-2011, 06:27 PM
Out of the four games you mentioned you really see Buffalo as the only undefeated team that wins? Against the Patriots? They are probably the most likely to lose. The Bills beat a terrible KC team and then almost lost to the Raiders, their undefeated record is very much the product of their schedule.

I can easily see the Jets, Redskins, and Packers winning.

Actually the Chiefs were a playoff team last season, and they were at Home when they opened the season. Now, they MAY end up being bad this season. But, you can't say that KC didn't open up t home with a ton of confidence. And Oakland was a 500 team last season, and the Bills moved up and down on Oakland whenever they fell behind. Now, I KNOW the Pats offense is better then Oakland. But no way is their defense as good as Oaklands. I'm NOT Guaranteeing anything. And as I stated above, whoever wins taht game very well might be the only unbeaten. So it may be the Pats. Which wouldn't surprise anyone. But the Bills being the only undefeated team WOULD be a surprise.

Pahn711
09-23-2011, 06:37 PM
Actually the Chiefs were a playoff team last season, and they were at Home when they opened the season. Now, they MAY end up being bad this season. But, you can't say that KC didn't open up t home with a ton of confidence. And Oakland was a 500 team last season, and the Bills moved up and down on Oakland whenever they fell behind. Now, I KNOW the Pats offense is better then Oakland. But no way is their defense as good as Oaklands. I'm NOT Guaranteeing anything. And as I stated above, whoever wins taht game very well might be the only unbeaten. So it may be the Pats. Which wouldn't surprise anyone. But the Bills being the only undefeated team WOULD be a surprise.

First of all, what does last season have to do with this one? Not that much, every new year some playoffs teams tumble down and non-playoff teams reach the postseason.

Second, the Chiefs have lost their first two games by a combined total of 79 points, which has got to be among the most lopsided defeats through the first two weeks. Even though they can still possibly turn it around, in terms of speculating (which we are doing here) the jury is out.

No offense but I think you are breaking from reality a bit here...

Djfan
09-23-2011, 06:44 PM
I hope he's right. I hate the cheats.

Go Bills.

insanesteelersfan
09-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Like I said in my title...COULD it be ?...and it CAN! I'm not saying the Bills will win, and the rest of those teams will lose. Cause Green Bay has a good chance at winning at Chicago and their terrible O-Line. Just like Detroit can win at Minny. But don't underestimate a team like Buffalo who is playing a division rival at Home can't surprise and win as well.

That's all I am saying. And it would be funny if it did happen and Buffalo was the last undefeated team, that's all I am saying.

hawaiiansteel
09-23-2011, 06:51 PM

Go Bills.

I also hate the cheats*.

but they're not going to lose to Buffalo.

insanesteelersfan
09-23-2011, 06:58 PM

Go Bills.

I also hate the cheats*.

Hawaiian. Don't underestimate that Bills offense. They have a great ground game right now. And I'm sorry but I am NOT all that Impressed with the Pats defense, or their ability to stop the running game. Also, don't discount that the Pats will be without TE Aaron Hernandez either. Aaron is their best, and most respected TE in their 2-TE offense. Hernandez allows Gronkowski to operate with single coverage. With Hernandez out, that won't happen here. And the Pats are without their starting RT Sebastian Vollmer either. And the Pats depth at RT is weaker then our depth. Now Hawaiian, that still does NOT Guarantee a Bills victory, but it will make the game a bit more interesting.

Djfan
09-23-2011, 07:01 PM

Go Bills.

I also hate the cheats*.

The Giants didn't have a chance to beat the Cheats in the SB either.

hawaiiansteel
09-23-2011, 07:04 PM

Go Bills.

I also hate the cheats*.

Hawaiian. Don't underestimate that Bills offense. They have a great ground game right now. And I'm sorry but I am NOT all that Impressed with the Pats defense, or their ability to stop the running game. Also, don't discount that the Pats will be without TE Aaron Hernandez either. Aaron is their best, and most respected TE in their 2-TE offense. Hernandez allows Gronkowski to operate with single coverage. With Hernandez out, that won't happen here. And the Pats are without their starting RT Sebastian Vollmer either. And the Pats depth at RT is weaker then our depth. Now Hawaiian, that still does NOT Guarantee a Bills victory, but it will make the game a bit more interesting.

the Bills are divisional home underdogs, always a dangerous thing to bet against. but that's why they play the games, the better team doesn't always win.

insanesteelersfan
09-23-2011, 07:10 PM
Hawaiian, I'm not discounting the two teams the Bills beat. I know KC appears to be a mess. And it took all they had to beat Oakland at Buffalo. But, don't you think with Hernandez out that that might hurt what the Pats like to do on offense ?

hawaiiansteel
09-23-2011, 07:21 PM
Hawaiian, I'm not discounting the two teams the Bills beat. I know KC appears to be a mess. And it took all they had to beat Oakland at Buffalo. But, don't you think with Hernandez out that that might hurt what the Pats like to do on offense ?

the oddsmakers have the Pats* as 7 1/2 point favorites for a reason.

so far the Bills have beaten the Chiefs and the Raiders...KC is a mess and Oakland barely beat the Broncos by a FG, guess we'll find out on Sunday whether the Bills are for real or not.

but I'll be cheering for the Bills, because remember:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j30/speedsk8ter/Buffalo%20Bills/WAGONS.jpg

Pahn711
09-23-2011, 07:29 PM
Like I said in my title...COULD it be ?...and it CAN! I'm not saying the Bills will win, and the rest of those teams will lose.

Regardless of the likelihood of this happening, the Bills went 4-0 back in 2008 then took a nose dive. I guess my main point is that being the first team not to lose doesn't always get you in the playoffs. I'm anti-hype, or try to be.

insanesteelersfan
09-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Like I said in my title...COULD it be ?...and it CAN! I'm not saying the Bills will win, and the rest of those teams will lose.

Regardless of the likelihood of this happening, the Bills went 4-0 back in 2008 then took a nose dive. I guess my main point is that being the first team not to lose doesn't always get you in the playoffs. I'm anti-hype, or try to be.

I agree with that. I was only saying that at 3-0, and as the last unbeaten team, it would be funny :lol: BTW in 2008 when Buffalo started 4-0, they REALLY beat some pathetic teams. They beat like the Rams, Seahawks, Jacksonville and Oakland....check how many wins those teams finished with that season. I think they averaged 4 wins per team for the entire season. And I gotta give the wins @ KC and over Oakland coming off a 500 record more props then those first 4 games back in 08 :lol:

But I see your point.

Pahn711
09-23-2011, 08:13 PM
I agree with that. I was only saying that at 3-0, and as the last unbeaten team, it would be funny :lol: BTW in 2008 when Buffalo started 4-0, they REALLY beat some pathetic teams. They beat like the Rams, Seahawks, Jacksonville and Oakland....check how many wins those teams finished with that season. I think they averaged 4 wins per team for the entire season. And I gotta give the wins @ KC and over Oakland coming off a 500 record more props then those first 4 games back in 08 :lol:

I'm glad we can agree on something :lol:

But I think its pretty likely that KC and Oakland will be in the 4-12 category or close, we shall see. I certainly don't put any stock in Oakland being 500 last year.

ikestops85
09-23-2011, 10:39 PM

Go Bills.

I also hate the cheats*.

First of all if you look at the Pats depth chart you will see that Nate Solder is 1st string ... not Vollmer. Second, if you saw them play against Miami last week you saw Solder manhandle Cameron Wake for most of the game.

Do you ever think before you type? Just curious. :roll:

insanesteelersfan
09-23-2011, 10:54 PM

Go Bills.

I also hate the cheats*.

First of all if you look at the Pats depth chart you will see that Nate Solder is 1st string ... not Vollmer. Second, if you saw them play against Miami last week you saw Solder manhandle Cameron Wake for most of the game.

Take a look at this link, and tell me what it says at RT, and for LT.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe/depthchart

As for Solder starting last week, and C.Wake not getting a sack ?...BIG F'ING DEAL! Wake gets fat on the really bad O-lines. He also got a big zero in the two games last year against the Pats. And that was WITHOUT Solder. And with Sebastian starting. He is their starting RT, and Solder was not drafted to replace him. He was drafted to replace Matt Light.

hawaiiansteel
09-23-2011, 10:57 PM

Go Bills.

I also hate the cheats*.

but aren't we all glad that they did! :D :tt2

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1880/181001el2.jpghttp://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/NY-BC332_PLAX_DV_20110731180023.jpg

ikestops85
09-23-2011, 11:11 PM

Go Bills.

I also hate the cheats*.

Take a look at this link, and tell me what it says at RT, and for LT.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe/depthchart

As for Solder starting last week, and C.Wake not getting a sack ?...BIG F'ING DEAL! Wake gets fat on the really bad O-lines. He also got a big zero in the two games last year against the Pats. And that was WITHOUT Solder. And with Sebastian starting. He is their starting RT, and Solder was not drafted to replace him. He was drafted to replace Matt Light.

Let's try NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/teams/newenglandpatr ... rt?team=NE (http://www.nfl.com/teams/newenglandpatriots/depthchart?team=NE)

and about Wake ... once again you talk out your arse. He had a sack against NE last year on 10/04. He also had 3 sacks against GB ... something our defense couldn't do in the SB. He had 2 sacks against Baltimore - not a bad offensive line and he had 2 sacks against the Jets who have a great offensive line. So yes, controlling C. Wake is a BIG F'ING DEAL!!

insanesteelersfan
09-24-2011, 10:50 PM
Albert Haynesworth, Patrick Chung won’t suit up against Bills

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... nst-bills/ (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/24/albert-haynesworth-patrick-chung-wont-suit-up-against-bills/)

Just another reason why Buffalo will have a better chance to win against the Pats. Chung is a huge loss in their already weak secondary.

Djfan
09-25-2011, 02:56 AM

Go Bills.

I also hate the cheats*.

but aren't we all glad that they did! :D :tt2

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1880/181001el2.jpghttp://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/NY-BC332_PLAX_DV_20110731180023.jpg

YES!!!

insanesteelersfan
09-25-2011, 01:23 PM
It looks like all of you who said I was NUTS for even thinking that Buffalo could win this game against the Pats were right////I AM Looney!! Man I don't know what the hell the Bills are doing. Is anyone else watching this ? I mean their defense is laying off Wes Welker by 15 to 20 yards off the Line...I'm not kidding either. Welker is already at 91 Yds receiving, and is on pace for 18 catches for over 300 Yds and 5 TD's just for today!! And Brady, if he keeps getting protection from the officials, he could very well go for over 6,000 Yds this season. Man, I don't know why the Bills defense is so far off of Welker when the Pats don't even have alot of their WR's and TE's even dressed for today. Unless the Bills offense can do something, it looks like a 3-0 Bills start was way way way way way way OFF by me to suggest :lol:

hawaiiansteel
09-25-2011, 02:23 PM
I also hate the cheats*.

don't discount that the Pats will be without TE Aaron Hernandez either. Aaron is their best, and most respected TE in their 2-TE offense. Hernandez allows Gronkowski to operate with single coverage. With Hernandez out, that won't happen here.

Gronkowski has 2 TD catches in the first half, so much for that theory... :roll:

insanesteelersfan
09-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Wow! After picking off Brady for the second time, Buffalo has now cut their lead to 4 points...21-17. So it's still close.

Jooser
09-25-2011, 03:50 PM
Bills move ahead of the *'s . If they pull this off, it'll be amazing that they are undefeated as well as they have beaten the *'s. Both are incredible, no matter if they're the only undefeated team or not.....

hawaiiansteel
09-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Bills have taken a 31-24 lead on an interception return for a TD with 10 minutes left.

Tom Brady has now thrown 4 Ints in this game, the same amount he threw all of last year!

insanesteelersfan
09-25-2011, 04:06 PM
I knew the Pats would tie it back up at 31. They have been getting ALL the calls from the Refs. But, Buffalo has no excuses. They have the ball with 3 minutes left. They are at home. And they are facing a BAD Pats defense.

Lets GO BILLS!!!

insanesteelersfan
09-25-2011, 04:11 PM
YES BUFFALO!!! :Boobs

Jooser
09-25-2011, 04:12 PM
GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!

Jooser
09-25-2011, 04:14 PM
LMAO! Billicheat is having a meltdown!!!!!!!!!

Discipline of Steel
09-25-2011, 04:17 PM
LMAO! Billicheat is having a meltdown!!!!!!!!!

Hes just mad that he is going to lose. :loser

insanesteelersfan
09-25-2011, 04:23 PM

Go Bills.

I also hate the cheats*.

You were saying Hawaiian ? :Clap

Djfan
09-25-2011, 04:25 PM

Go Bills.

I also hate the cheats*.

You were saying Hawaiian ? :Clap

He meant next time when they go to Boston.

hawaiiansteel
09-25-2011, 04:30 PM
I also said divisional home underdogs are always dangerous and that the better team doesn't always win.

and that I would be cheering for the Bills to win, because I hate the Cheats*:

and to remember that:

insanesteelersfan
09-25-2011, 04:35 PM
I also said divisional home underdogs are always dangerous and that the better team doesn't always win.

and that I would be cheering for the Bills to win, because I hate the Cheats*:

and to remember that:

I was just having fun with ya Hawaiian. I mean it's NOT like I guaranteed a Bills win. I just said it MIGHT be possible that they could be the only remaining unbeaten team after today. Well as it turns out I was wrong anyways. The stupid Vikings took care of that for me. But even BETTER then just the Patsies losing was that Brady BLEW a 21-0 lead, and had the ball inside the Bills 8 Yd line with that 21-0 lead when he threw another Interception. So I wanna SEE how the Brady " Homers " try to explain this one away. Oh they ALL got on Ben after his week 1 performance. Saying that, " You would NEVER see a Tom Brady " with a game like that.

Yeah, okay....Now they can ALL kiss by Butt!! Hawaiian :moon

hawaiiansteel
09-25-2011, 04:38 PM

sorry insane, I'm not gonna be able to go that far but I will give you props for a good call! :Cheers

insanesteelersfan
09-25-2011, 04:44 PM

sorry insane, I'm not gonna be able to go that far but I will give you props for a good call! :Cheers

No no no Hawaiian. I wasn't saying that you need to kiss my butt. I was talking about ALL those Brady Apologists and Homers who were saying after Ben's first weeks performance, said that you would NEVER see Tom Brady with a game like the one Ben had. He doesn't ever toss 3 Interceptions in a game :D ...They're right. He threw 4 Hawaiian. But no sir. I was saying all those Brady " Clones " can kiss by Butt!

SteelAbility
09-25-2011, 04:50 PM

No no no Hawaiian. I wasn't saying that you need to kiss my butt. I was talking about ALL those Brady Apologists and Homers who were saying after Ben's first weeks performance, said that you would NEVER see Tom Brady with a game like the one Ben had. He doesn't ever toss 3 Interceptions in a game :D ...They're right. He threw 4 Hawaiian. But no sir. I was saying all those Brady " Clones " can kiss by Butt!

Uh, kiss by butt??? That's got to be awkward!! :P

hawaiiansteel
09-25-2011, 06:40 PM
I AM Looney!!

good for you insane... :Cheers

they always say the first and most important step in any recovery process is the acknowledgement of the problem... :D