PDA

View Full Version : Giants lose Domenik Hixon for season with torn ACL

insanesteelersfan
09-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Man, that's two years in a row for the kid. I feel so sorry for him. He seemed like a nice hard-working young man. I hate it when other teams fans say BS about our injured players....I don't appreciate it. So I will send out by best wishes to Hixon, and his family. Man, it's gotta be tough to go through this two straight years.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -torn-acl/ (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/21/giants-lose-domenik-hixon-for-season-with-torn-acl/)

hawaiiansteel
09-21-2011, 03:24 PM
bet the Giants are now wishing they hadn’t let Steve Smith go to the Eagles...

hope Hixon has a full recovery, that was a heckuva effort he made to hold onto that TD catch. :Clap

steelz09
09-21-2011, 03:36 PM
wow... the gmen are really hurtin' this year.

insanesteelersfan
09-21-2011, 03:45 PM
[quote="hawaiiansteel"]bet the Giants are now wishing they hadn’t let Steve Smith go to the Eagles...

That's okay. Cause just like " Mighty Mouse "..I'm sure " Limas Sweed " is on his way to New York singing..." Here I come to save the Day " :lol:

papillon
09-21-2011, 04:24 PM

That's okay. Cause just like " Mighty Mouse "..I'm sure " Limas Sweed " is on his way to New York singing..." Here I come to save the Day " :lol:

Watch it we'll ban you for even mentioning Limas Sweed's name around here. :P

Pappy

Steelgal
09-21-2011, 08:51 PM

Pappy

Limas Sweed, Limas Sweed, Limas Sweed, Limas Sweed, Limas Sweed, Limas Sweed :lol:

Gonna ban me now Pappy :moon

insanesteelersfan
09-21-2011, 09:03 PM

Pappy

Limas Sweed, Limas Sweed, Limas Sweed, Limas Sweed, Limas Sweed, Limas Sweed :lol:

Isn't it written somewhere if one says " Candyman " 5 or 6 straight times while looking into a mirror, that said person will be grabbed through the mirror, and into eternal Hell ?

I wonder what would happen if one was looking into a mirror while holding a " Terrible Towell ", and said " Sweed " 5 straight times ?.....Would Myron Cope come through the Mirror and Ban you into
" Eternal Cleveland " :twisted:

Djfan
09-21-2011, 10:03 PM
If someone bans Steelgal, I will leave, too. Then who would call you all out??!!

HMMM?????!!!!

fordfixer
09-21-2011, 11:45 PM

Pappy

Isn't it written somewhere if one says " Candyman " 5 or 6 straight times while looking into a mirror, that said person will be grabbed through the mirror, and into eternal Hell ?

I wonder what would happen if one was looking into a mirror while holding a " Terrible Towell ", and said " Sweed " 5 straight times ?.....Would Myron Cope come through the Mirror and Ban you into

Try it and let us know how it works out for you

RuthlessBurgher
09-22-2011, 09:25 AM

Pappy

http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_10/sp_1011_03_v6.jpg?width=480

Biggie Smalls...
Biggie Smalls...
Biggie Smalls...

http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_10/sp_1011_05_v6.jpg?width=480