PDA

View Full Version : Should we HOPE for a loss against the Colts!!

insanesteelersfan
09-20-2011, 12:10 AM
...Okay maybe I'm kidding. But " KARMA " is a funny thing. I know Manning is not playing, but the Colts defense IS! And Ben has been less then average in his only 2 games against the Colts, both losses! He has a career 59 QB rating against them with 1 TD and 5 Interceptions. However, the two losses against the Colts came in Ben's second season in 2005, and again in 2008.
Funny thing is that in BOTH of those seasons we lost to the Colts, we went on to WIN the Super Bowl ( Hmmm ) :Clap

So like I said,,," KARMA! " :tt2

Djfan
09-20-2011, 12:14 AM
We beat the Colts in Indy to get to Ben's first SB.

insanesteelersfan
09-20-2011, 12:22 AM
We beat the Colts in Indy to get to Ben's first SB.

But we lost to them in the regular season, which is what this game is. Of course I am just kidding, but, I do think that with the type of speed rushers that Indy has in Freeney and Mathis, and given our Line, I can see Ben getting hit alot if he tries to run plays that take time to develop. So I suspect we will try to run and run some more on their smallish D-Line. And try to win it with defense. And what passing we do try to do will be the quick short patterns, and WR screens that we did against Seattle.

hawaiiansteel
09-20-2011, 12:59 AM
I wish Peyton was playing, watching him whine when he loses is priceless.

http://taylormadetirade.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/peyton-manning-firsttothird1.jpg

flippy
09-20-2011, 07:28 AM
If hoping for a loss gets us a win, go for it.

chiken
09-20-2011, 08:41 AM
We lost to the Manning's not the Colts.