PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin still chewing on last week loss!

Steelhere10
09-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Thats what he said in the postgame conference, he said it's going to take more than one performance to get the stinch out of their mouth from the performance of last week.

Snatch98
09-18-2011, 04:59 PM
It's because he's a good Coach and good Coaches aren't quit to move on from a previous week dismantling. I'm glad the rest of the team is echo the same and following Tomlin's lead. It was nice to bury the Seahawks but they'll be irrelevant this year. We need to string together some wins and prevent repeating the same mistakes from week 1. It's a step in the right direction. I'm glad Tomlin is our coach, always have been.

insanesteelersfan
09-18-2011, 05:36 PM
This was nice yes. But, if the defense even gives up more then 7 points next week, at Indy, or more then 200 total yards, then this showing today was a complete FLUKE! The Colts got beat by a Brwons team that isn't CLOSE to us on offense or defense...right ? And their pathetic defense held Collins to 50 % pass completion, so the steelers should hold him at LEAST to under 40 %.....right ?

Anything less then Ben going for under 350 Yds, and 3 TD's, or our defense giving up more then 30 total yards rushing and 100 yards passing would be a total JOKE!!

flippy
09-18-2011, 05:41 PM
I feel like Tomlin.

Tomlinator
09-18-2011, 06:06 PM
This was nice yes. But, if the defense even gives up more then 7 points next week, at Indy, or more then 200 total yards, then this showing today was a complete FLUKE! The Colts got beat by a Brwons team that isn't CLOSE to us on offense or defense...right ? And their pathetic defense held Collins to 50 % pass completion, so the steelers should hold him at LEAST to under 40 %.....right ?

Anything less then Ben going for under 350 Yds, and 3 TD's, or our defense giving up more then 30 total yards rushing and 100 yards passing would be a total JOKE!!

I've gotta disagree with you on this. I don't care if we win them all 3-0, 10-6 or whatever. A win is a win is a win. There are no style points.

Stewie
09-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Never waste a crisis!! Tomlin will be harping on that for many weeks to come.