PDA

View Full Version : OT Cam Newton wow

Steelhere10
09-11-2011, 07:25 PM
422 passing yds 2 td ...

Steelhere10
09-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Most passing yds by any starting rookie.

flippy
09-11-2011, 07:29 PM
And he ran for a TD.

I had the good fortune of getting to see this. I've been telling everyone he's gonna be the next Big Ben.

feltdizz
09-11-2011, 07:35 PM
And he ran for a TD.

I had the good fortune of getting to see this. I've been telling everyone he's gonna be the next Big Ben.

At least one game that I had to watch was exciting.

I'm curious to hear what these Carolina fans have to say... most of them hate Cam.

flippy
09-11-2011, 07:47 PM
And he ran for a TD.

I'm curious to hear what these Carolina fans have to say... most of them hate Cam.

I don't get it why they hate the pick. Everyone in NC seems down on Cam, but everything I've seen of him, he looks like he's gonna be really good.

I think they want Luck down here. I don't think Luck's gonna be close to as good as Cam.

feltdizz
09-11-2011, 08:15 PM
And he ran for a TD.

I don't get it why they hate the pick. Everyone in NC seems down on Cam, but everything I've seen of him, he looks like he's gonna be really good.

I think they want Luck down here. I don't think Luck's gonna be close to as good as Cam.

Luck would get killed behind that OL. Cam looks like he may be a good fit for this team.