PDA

View Full Version : Uniform Number Changes After Roster Cutdown Day

RuthlessBurgher
09-11-2011, 12:00 AM
I hope no one bought a Heyward #95 jersey, because Cam is no longer wearing #95. Heyward is now wearing the #97 just like he wore with the Buckeyes (Jason Worilds changed from #97 to #93).

Among other rookies, Marcus Gilbert is now #77 instead of #65, Curtis Brown is now #31 instead of #40, Cortez Allen is now #28 instead of #39, and Weslye Saunders is now #82 instead of #44 (Jerricho Cotchery switched from #82 to the #89 that he wore when he was with the Jets). Also, Chris Scott switched from #61 to #71.

On our practice squad, Corbin Bryant is now wearing #95, John Malecki is now wearing #62, and Trevis Turner is now wearing #78.

Chavezz
09-11-2011, 12:09 AM
I can unretire my Kendrell Bell authentic!! Ehhhh. I know, I thought the dude was the "next man up" to carry the torch for the linebackers.

Very bad investment.

papillon
09-11-2011, 07:39 AM
I can unretire my Kendrell Bell authentic!! Ehhhh. I know, I thought the dude was the "next man up" to carry the torch for the linebackers.

Very bad investment.

This is why you wait until their careers are over or near over and if they've been good enough, long enough there's no problem finding the jersey. :P

Pappy