PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Suggs on Jim Rome...........

SidSmythe
09-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Terrell Suggs on The Jim Rome Show: 的値l take a fine, if I get a good shot at a quarterback."

Love Him or Hate Him, at least someone has the nuts other than Harrison to stand up to GOODELL.
Resist Tyranny in Gov't and in the NFL!!! :tt1

fordfixer
09-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Terrell Suggs on The Jim Rome Show: 的値l take a fine, if I get a good shot at a quarterback."

Love Him or Hate Him, at least someone has the nuts other than Harrison to stand up to GOODELL.
I just hope it's not our Quarterback

Discipline of Steel
09-10-2011, 11:25 AM
I think hes talking about the fines for things recently regulated against like extra hard hits and intimidating grimaces. There has always been potential fines in place for punching, spearing, and hits after the whistle. Those are the infractions of evil intent and its too bad the play of guys like Suggs and Harrison are now getting lumped into that. They are not the evilest guys, just the hardest players.

fordfixer
09-10-2011, 11:32 AM
I think hes talking about the fines for things recently regulated against like extra hard hits and intimidating grimaces. There has always been potential fines in place for punching, spearing, and hits after the whistle. Those are the infractions of evil intent and its too bad the play of guys like Suggs and Harrison are now getting lumped into that. They are not the evilest guys, just the hardest players.

You mean like the hit that broke Ben's nose last year?

SidSmythe
09-10-2011, 11:34 AM

I don't think he's talking about cheap shots at all.

He's just saying he's going to play his game and if he gets fine for hitting a QB too hard, so be it.

fordfixer
09-10-2011, 11:42 AM

I don't think he's talking about cheap shots at all.

He's just saying he's going to play his game and if he gets fine for hitting a QB too hard, so be it.
That's the way I understood him also and I still hope he doesn't hit our Quarterback :tt1

DukieBoy
09-10-2011, 12:19 PM

Premeditated Terrellible Thuggs thuggery. (well, he learned from one of the all-time thugs).

BTW, not that I disagree with him in principle ... he's just the enemy this weekend.

RuthlessBurgher
09-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Suggs respects Roethlisberger and Roethlisberger respects Suggs. He'll hit Ben if he gets the chance (there is no doubt about that), but I don't see him cheap-shotting Ben with intent to injure, though. Suggs plays like Harrison...when he hits you, he wants it to hurt...wants to break your will with physical pain...but he's not specifically trying to injure you.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-10-2011, 01:36 PM
The funniest thing about the whole Harrison fine fiasco from last season is that it really solidified the relationship between the Steelers and the Ravens and outlined the similarities.

Who was the first player from an opposing team to say something in defense of JH? Ray Lewis. We are two teams that genuinely do not like each other, but who play the game and build their organizations the same way.

Discipline of Steel
09-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Yeah, i dont beleive Suggs has evil intent to injure. My point is that its too bad we have to make that distinction because Goodell and the media are now making like Suggs and Harrison are bad guys. They are not. They are two of the best defenders in the league.

fordfixer
09-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Yeah, i dont beleive Suggs has evil intent to injure. My point is that its too bad we have to make that distinction because Goodell and the media are now making like Suggs and Harrison are bad guys. They are not. They are two of the best defenders in the league.
:Agree

flippy
09-10-2011, 08:32 PM
I hope Suggs gets his shot cause that'll ensure Ben gets his.

Ben is a beast.

He can take it.