PDA

View Full Version : OT: Fantasy Question?

AkronSteel
09-09-2011, 01:07 AM
I gotta start two of these four guys on Sunday......Who do I start??

Joseph Addai vs. Houston
Lee Evans vs. Pittsburgh
Steve Breaston vs. Buffalo
Fred Jackson vs. Kansas City

What do you guys think??? Help a brother out cuz I don't know which way to go???

:HeadBanger

insanesteelersfan
09-09-2011, 02:01 AM

Joseph Addai vs. Houston
Lee Evans vs. Pittsburgh

What do you guys think??? Help a brother out cuz I don't know which way to go???

That's so easy. It's a No-brainer. Start Breaston and Addai.

Breaston is at home, and going against a poorest Buffalo secondary. And Addai has had some HUGE games against Houston. And Addai is FROM Houston, and will have plenty of Home town fans there to support him.

hawaiiansteel
09-09-2011, 03:01 AM

Joseph Addai vs. Houston
Lee Evans vs. Pittsburgh

Rule #1 of Fantasy Football:

NEVER choose anyone who is playing against the Pittsburgh Steelers (even if he is being covered by Willie Gay and Bryant McFadden) :stirpot

RuthlessBurgher
09-09-2011, 07:01 AM
Addai and Jackson are their teams' #1 RB's.

Breaston and Evans are their teams' #2 WR's.

#1 RB's are guaranteed to have more touches than #2 WR's, so I'd go Addai and Jackson.

AkronSteel
09-09-2011, 07:24 AM
Addai and Jackson are their teams' #1 RB's.

Breaston and Evans are their teams' #2 WR's.

#1 RB's are guaranteed to have more touches than #2 WR's, so I'd go Addai and Jackson.

That's what I was thinking.....I really wasn't even considering Evans considering the circumstances. Breaston could have a big day but being with a new team and all I think I will hold off on him. Thanks for the advice!!

papillon
09-09-2011, 07:28 AM

Joseph Addai vs. Houston
Lee Evans vs. Pittsburgh

Rule #1 of Fantasy Football:

NEVER choose anyone who is playing against the Pittsburgh Steelers (even if he is being covered by Willie Gay and Bryant McFadden) :stirpot

Rule #2

See Rule #1

:tt2 :tt2

Pappy

SteelerNation1
09-09-2011, 09:20 AM
My initial thoughts...Blah....who drafted that team? :D Seriously, go Addai and Jackson

ROLROC
09-09-2011, 10:59 AM
My initial thoughts...Blah....who drafted that team? :D Seriously, go Addai and Jackson
Agreed. Maybe it's a 14 team league.

frankthetank1
09-09-2011, 01:18 PM
pappy beat me to it. no way i would sit lee evans going up against bmac or gay. although i do like steve breaston a lot and the panthers do suck quite a bit

insanesteelersfan
09-09-2011, 01:23 PM
pappy beat me to it. no way i would sit lee evans going up against bmac or gay. although i do like steve breaston a lot and the panthers do suck quite a bit

Too bad Breaston WON'T be going up against the Panthers :tt2

RuthlessBurgher
09-09-2011, 02:41 PM

Too bad Breaston WON'T be going up against the Panthers :tt2

Panthers...Bills...if you've seen one sucky team, you've seen 'em all. :lol:

AkronSteel
09-10-2011, 02:41 AM
Yea....it's a 14 team league. Gets a little watered down towards the end of the draft. Here's my team:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Mark Ingram
RB: Fred Jackson
Flex: Joe Addai
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
WR: Mike Wallace
TE: Jermichael Finley
D/ST: Steelers
K: Matt Bryant

QB: Sam Bradford
RB: James Starks
RB: CJ Spiller
WR: Lee Evans
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: Steve Breaston

I'm kinda thin at RB but most of the good ones were gone by the 7th pick, so I tried to load up on QB and WR's. I'm hoping that Ingram can come through as the lead horse in New Orleans as the season progresses. I drafted Spiller because I figured that either himself or Jackson will be carrying the rock to some extent this season. Kinda protected myself in a bad situation. Having Rodgers really makes up for the lack of RB on the roster, he scores 30 points a game!! I'm hoping that I can swing a trade with Bradford for a RB down the road. The guy that drafted Manning also drafted Garrard. He has been sending me messages already!! It's solid but not great. Not bad for a 14 team league.

NottinghamForest_UK
09-10-2011, 05:35 AM
Addai & Jackson for me

Here is my team ...

QB: Ben Roethlisberger
RB: Ray Rice
RB: Felix Jones
Flex: A.J Green
WR: Andre Johnson
TE: Antonio Gates
K: Stephen Gostkowski
DEF: Pittsburgh Steelers

BN: Jay Cutler
BN: Pierre Thomas
BN: LaDanian Tomlinson
BN: Antonio Brown
BN: Julio Jones
BN: Rob Gronkowski

RuthlessBurgher
09-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Yea....it's a 14 team league. Gets a little watered down towards the end of the draft. Here's my team:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Mark Ingram
RB: Fred Jackson
Flex: Joe Addai
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
TE: Jermichael Finley
D/ST: Steelers
K: Matt Bryant

QB: Sam Bradford
RB: James Starks
RB: CJ Spiller
WR: Lee Evans
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: Steve Breaston

I'm kinda thin at RB but most of the good ones were gone by the 7th pick, so I tried to load up on QB and WR's. I'm hoping that Ingram can come through as the lead horse in New Orleans as the season progresses. I drafted Spiller because I figured that either himself or Jackson will be carrying the rock to some extent this season. Kinda protected myself in a bad situation. Having Rodgers really makes up for the lack of RB on the roster, he scores 30 points a game!! I'm hoping that I can swing a trade with Bradford for a RB down the road. The guy that drafted Manning also drafted Garrard. He has been sending me messages already!! It's solid but not great. Not bad for a 14 team league.

You should start Starks. I predict rushing yards in the high-50's plus a TD. :wink: