PDA

View Full Version : The Terrible Towel lives

BackwoodsSteeler
09-08-2011, 06:31 PM
True story from a guy on a Rats MB...............

They are best burned after removing them from the hands of the offending twirler. Here's the problem, they don't burn so easy!! They are made of some sort of fire proof material, at the playoff game last year we had a Steeler fan on our bus, he offered up 1 of his 3 towels to us, as long as we didn't try to take his other two we could have one, good deal, we took it, tried to burn it and the thing wouldn't light, we let it sit and soak in pure grain alcohol, and yep, it wouldn't light! so I picked it up, walked across the street to a bonfire which was surrounded by Steeler fans, I tossed the thing in the fire, they looked at me like I was nuts, told me to get the F out of there and proceeded to take the towel out of the fire and put it away. We had our token Steeler fan go over to them and tell 'em we took his towel (the one they had) and he'd like it back, of course they gave it to him, he gave it to us and we chopped it up in little bits. True Story!!!!
Now how funny is that? They then went on to lose the game.

Myron was watching.............and Protecting. :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2