PDA

View Full Version : PlanetSteelers Eliminator Challenge

flippy
09-08-2011, 10:35 AM
As much as it pains me to admit, we all suck at the MNF Executive game. So I thought it might be fun to put together a simpler contest that we can all have a shot at winning.

Maybe I should have called this the MNF Executive Challenge for Dummies or something. ;)

It's this easy. Pick a team to win each week of the regular season. Submit your schedule for all 17 weeks before the start of the season. And we'll see who survives the longest. The only rule is you can't pick the same team twice.

And as a bonus, since no one will likely guarantee NO or GB to win tonight's game, I'll give you until the start of the games on Sunday to submit your picks for the season.

Good luck to all.

Let's see who the 1 true football mind is on this board.

Who will have the ultimate bragging rights?

steelblood
09-08-2011, 11:33 AM
1 Kansas City
2 Oakland
3 New England
4 New Orleans
5 New York Giants
6 Atlanta
7 Baltimore
8 Minnesota
9 New York Jets
10 Philadelphia
11 Miami
12 San Diego
13 Tampa Bay
14 Green Bay
15 Houston
16 Pittsburgh
17 Indianapolis

Thanks,
steelblood

D Rock
09-08-2011, 12:52 PM
1- Houston
2- Green Bay
3- Arizona
4- Atlanta
5- New Orleans
6- NY Giants
7- Washington
8- Cleveland
9- NY Jets
10- Dallas
11- Detroit
12- Indianapolis
13- Tampa Bay
14- Philadelphia
15- New England
16- Pittsburgh
17- Baltimore

flippy
09-08-2011, 01:46 PM
1. Arizona
2. GB
3. NE
4. Philly
5. NO
6. Atlanta
7. Baltimore
8. Seattle
9. NY Jets
10. Dallas
11. Miami
12. Cleveland
13. Pittsburgh
14. Houston
15. St Louis
16. Tampa
17. San Diego

Man, that was hard making sure the teams were different.

sentinel33
09-08-2011, 02:23 PM
1-Houston
2-Cleveland
3-new england
4-Philadelphia
5-New York Giants
6-Green Bay
7-Pittsburgh
8-New Orleans
9-Dallas
10-Baltimore
11-St. Louis
12-Atlanta
13-Buffalo
14-Detroit
15-Chicago
16-Kansas city
17-San Diego

Go Steelers!

BackwoodsSteeler
09-08-2011, 04:02 PM
If this is an Eliminator Challenge, don't we just pick one team per week?

papillon
09-08-2011, 04:36 PM
1 Cleveland
2 Green Bay
3 New England
4 Atlanta
5 Philadelphia
6 Detroit
7 Baltimore
8 Minnesota
9 NY Jets
10 Pittsburgh
11 St. Louis
12 New Orleans
13 San Diego
14 Tampa Bay
15 Arizona
16 Denver
17 Indianapolis

Pappy

RuthlessBurgher
09-08-2011, 05:10 PM

Yeah, but it's a flippy eliminator challenge, and he wants all of your picks for each week in advance (an extra added challenge doing the entire season beforehand than the usual week-to-week picks where we have the opportunity to gauge how teams are playing, injuries, etc. before making each week's picks).

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-08-2011, 05:14 PM
San Fran
Steelers
Dallas
Bears
Giants
Atlanta
New Orleans
Seattle
Ten
GB
Miami
Jets
TB
San Diego
St Louis
Balt
New England

flippy
09-08-2011, 05:41 PM

Yeah, but it's a flippy eliminator challenge, and he wants all of your picks for each week in advance (an extra added challenge doing the entire season beforehand than the usual week-to-week picks where we have the opportunity to gauge how teams are playing, injuries, etc. before making each week's picks).

Exactly. It's Flippy style.

I don't want you knowing who's hurt, who's playing better than expected, etc.

That would be like betting on the lotto after half the numbers have already been drawn. :))

Chadman
09-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Week 1- Cleveland
Week 2- Dallas
Week 3- New England
Week 4- Chicago
Week 5- Pittsburgh
Week 6- New York Giants
Week 7- Baltimore
Week 8- Houston
Week 9- Kansas City
Week 10- Indianapolis
Week 11- New York Jets
Week 12- San Diego
Week 13- Tampa Bay
Week 14- New Orleans
Week 15- Atlanta
Week 16- Green Bay
Week 17- Philadelphia

Steelgal
09-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Dang, had to redo my list. I picked a team that will lose each week. guess I should read the instructions closer....

Here's my new list:

wk 1 - Cleveland
wk 2 - Pittsburgh
wk 3 - New York Jets
wk 4 - Chicago
wk 5 - Philly
wk 6 - Detroit
wk 7 - Baltimore
wk 8 - Minnesota
wk 9 - Atlanta
wk 10 - NY Gianta
wk 11 - Miami
wk 12 - tampa Bay
wk 13 - Green Bay
wk 14 - New England
wk 15 - Houston
wk 16 - San Diego
wk 17 - St. Louis

RuthlessBurgher
09-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Dang, had to redo my list. I picked a team that will lose each week.

That could be another game (similar sure, but still different enough to be its own unique challenge). In flippy's game, you could seek out a team each week that plays, for instance, the lowly Bengals. But if we did it backwards, having to decide which team would lose each week instead of win, that could potentially be more difficult (because then we can only choose Cincy as a loser once instead of multiple times). Hmmm...

RuthlessBurgher
09-09-2011, 06:16 PM
1. KC
2. NYJ
3. DAL
4. PHI
5. NYG
6. ATL
7. BAL
8. HOU
9. TEN
10. GB
11. DET
12. IND
13. PIT
14. SD
15. STL
16. NE
17. NO

D Rock
09-09-2011, 06:55 PM

That could be another game (similar sure, but still different enough to be its own unique challenge). In flippy's game, you could seek out a team each week that plays, for instance, the lowly Bengals. But if we did it backwards, having to decide which team would lose each week instead of win, that could potentially be more difficult (because then we can only choose Cincy as a loser once instead of multiple times). Hmmm...

My thoughts exactly when I read that. I'll post up something tomorrow in a new thread unless someone wants to start it first.

All I did for picking this was look who was playing the Panthers, Bengals, and Seahawks, and even that still was tough to do for some weeks.

Picking losers each week will be really difficult.

Steelgal
09-09-2011, 07:44 PM

My thoughts exactly when I read that. I'll post up something tomorrow in a new thread unless someone wants to start it first.

All I did for picking this was look who was playing the Panthers, Bengals, and Seahawks, and even that still was tough to do for some weeks.

Wow, who would of thought a mistake by me could actually lead to something productive :lol: Too bad I didn't keep track of the teams I had picked, since it took awhile to figure it out.

grotonsteel
09-09-2011, 09:39 PM
My List:

Hopefully i will last more than a week. Last season i was eliminated in week 1. Deflected Catch eliminated me.

1.HOU
2.WAS
3.PHI
4.GB
5.KC
6.CIN
7.CLE
8.MIN
9.OAK
10.JAG
11.DET
12.IND
13.BUF
14.TB
15.NO
16.PIT
17.NE

flippy
09-09-2011, 10:51 PM

Go for it. I'm up for playing. I almost made that the rules for this one, but thought it might be too hard.

NottinghamForest_UK
09-10-2011, 06:21 AM
WK 1: Patriots
WK 2: Ravens
WK 3: Jets
WK 4: Bears
WK 5: Saints
WK 6: Giants
WK 7: Packers
WK 8: Vikings
WK 9: Texans
WK10: Colts
WK11: Lions
WK12: Chargers
WK13: Cowboys
WK14: Buccaneers
WK15: Falcons
WK16: Steelers
WK17: Eagles

Discipline of Steel
09-10-2011, 09:50 AM
WK 1: Arizona
WK 2: Green Bay
WK 3: Pittsburgh
WK 4: New Orleans
WK 5: Philadelphia
WK 6: New York Giants
WK 7: Atlanta
WK 8: Houston
WK 9: New York Jets
WK10: Baltimore
WK11: Saint Louis
WK12: Dallass
WK13: New England
WK14: San Diego
WK15: Chicago
WK16: Tampa Bay
WK17: Indianapolis

D Rock
09-11-2011, 04:40 PM
well there go a few of you..KC and Cleveland letting the good people of Planet Steelers down.

papillon
09-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Yup, I'm out...what was I thinking taking the Browns? :wft

Pappy

flippy
09-11-2011, 07:44 PM
well there go a few of you..KC and Cleveland letting the good people of Planet Steelers down.

There's a ton of people dropping out early. I was really hoping this would be an easy game, but I guess no NFL betting is ever easy.

I can't believe I was thinking the Steelers and Browns might be fighting it out for the top spot in the AFCN. :)

Steelgal
09-12-2011, 09:00 PM
Yup, I'm out...what was I thinking taking the Browns? :wft

Pappy

Same here. Guess that'll teach me to ever rely on the Browns for anything...

flippy
09-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Paging Mr. Steelblood, Mr. Pappy, Mr. Chadman, Mrs. Steelgal, and Mr. RuthlessBurger. It's last call. It's such a shame, we hardly got to know you this season.

Moral of the story, never trust a Brown or a Chief.

Congrats to the few who remain. Who will be the 1 remaining player?

Will it be

DRock(y Balboa)?
Flippy?
(Orlando)Sentinel33?
Steeler_Fan_in_T(errel)_O(wens)?
Groton(the Animal)Steel?
NottinghamForrest(Whitaker)_UK?
(Self)Discipline of Steel?

Congratulations to our final 7. Everyone thought it would be easy (so did I) to pick against teams like Cincy and Buffalo. Unfortunately this is turning into MNFExec Master's Edition.

I had visions of most of us lasting until deep into the season. Now I'm seriously questioning if any of us will even make it to week 3.

NottinghamForest_UK
09-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Whitaker :Clap ...better than Gump I suppose :tt1

papillon
09-13-2011, 02:47 PM
If you all lose quickly enough we'll be able to start another and finish before the season is over. :moon

Pappy

Discipline of Steel
09-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Im going to win this thing in 8 weeks.

D Rock
09-18-2011, 11:52 PM
Our British buddy is the only one eliminated this week, although Washington had Groton biting his nails!

grotonsteel
09-19-2011, 12:49 AM
Our British buddy is the only one eliminated this week, although Washington had Groton biting his nails!

Lol...So true...Washington Offense completely dominated the Cards including TOP but still Cards were leading in final min. really weird game.

Anyways i am in trouble next week if Vick is unable to play against the Giants. Why did i pick the Dream Team against their div. rival... :HeadBanger

Discipline of Steel
09-19-2011, 05:19 AM
Is there any way the Steelers can lose to the 'beaten by the Brownies'/Manning-less Colts next Sunday?

NottinghamForest_UK
09-19-2011, 05:23 AM

Well if I had to go out, at least it was because the Rat Birds got smashed! Bright light on every horizon! :tt1

flippy
09-19-2011, 07:27 AM
Down goes the Brit!!!!

Only 6 remain. And this game was eerily close to being done and could have been done if there were a few different bounces in the Carolina and Washington games.

Who will survive?

DRock(y Balboa)? AZ over Seattle
Flippy? NE over Buffalo
(Orlando)Sentinel33? NE over Buffalo
Steeler_Fan_in_T(errel)_O(wens)? Dallas over Wash
Groton(the Animal)Steel? Philly over Giants
(Self)Discipline of Steel? Pitt over Indy

The only game that looks like an absolute lock on paper is the NE/Buffalo game. So Sentinel and I should be very worried.

Any predictions on who goes down next?

D Rock
09-19-2011, 07:30 AM
I think all but Steeler fan in TO survive again next week.

sentinel33
09-19-2011, 09:51 AM
I hear ya flip. Don't wanna play Buffalo right now. Talk about mojo.

The crazy thing is that they are all diviaion matchups except Pittsburgh.

Like in week one, you just never know with div. games.

grotonsteel
09-19-2011, 10:55 AM

I also took divisional matchup..big mistake i think especially with Vick status unknown.

I don't think Buffalo can stop Air Marsha though. Buffalo has great offense but not sure about their defense though.Fitz from Harvard is playing exceptionally well for Buffalo.

grotonsteel
09-19-2011, 10:55 AM
[quote="D Rock":jusklzbe]Our British buddy is the only one eliminated this week, although Washington had Groton biting his nails!

Well if I had to go out, at least it was because the Rat Birds got smashed! Bright light on every horizon! :tt1[/quote:jusklzbe]

:tt2

flippy
09-19-2011, 10:59 AM

I also took divisional matchup..big mistake i think especially with Vick status unknown.

I don't think Buffalo can stop Air Marsha though. Buffalo has great offense but not sure about their defense though.Fitz from Harvard is playing exceptionally well for Buffalo.

I keep hearing them call Air Marsha (like that) Tom Terrific today. What the heck? Everyone seems to be calling him that today for some reason. It's getting more annoying to me than hearing Matty Ice over and over and over.

Discipline of Steel
09-19-2011, 08:38 PM
HaHa someone called Stafford ... Matty IcePack

grotonsteel
09-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Screw that dream Team.... :HeadBanger

Should have never picked Beagles. Atleast i was in this challenge for 3 weeks unlike last year.. 8)

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-26-2011, 03:12 AM
If those Cowpokes lose then it is over early.....and with the winning pick being the Steelers. I'll respect that!!

Discipline of Steel
09-26-2011, 08:37 PM
If those Cowpokes lose then it is over early.....and with the winning pick being the Steelers. I'll respect that!!

Well, I am rooting for the Cowboys tonight. That way we can meet for the championship next week....Ive got NO over Jax and you have Chic over Carolina. All the makings of a barn-burner finale.

flippy
09-28-2011, 11:53 AM
Steeler_Fan_in_TO and Discipline_of_Steel are the only men left standing. And barely. Pitt's win came down to the last seconds of the game and Dallas barely pulled it out with just over a minute to go.

Will the game last past week 4?

SFinTO has Chicago over Carolina

and

DoS has NO over Jax

Looks safe to me, but what do I or the rest of you know?

Will we declare a champ?

Will we go on another week?

Or will our 2 remaining competitors knock each other out?

New rule midseason to try and put some fun back in this game. If both players get knocked out in the same week and there's no winner, everyone's back in based on their original schedules.

So the rest of us chumps can now root for the Rocky/Apollo simultaneous knock out punch.

flippy
10-03-2011, 08:34 AM
2 Men Still Standing. And it looks like next week could be it.

SFinTO - Giants over Seattle
DoS - Philly over Buffalo

Giants should have an easy matchup in Seattle. And Philly oughta get rocked against the mighty Buffalo Bills.

But you never know. The Giants needed a crap call last week to beat the lowly Cards. And Philly's got more talent than Buffalo and might be able to pull things together and get turned around.

I'm rooting for the double loss, no winner, we're all back in this.

But SFinTO is looking like the odds on favorite to take this game. And it's looking like this will be the week.

Discipline of Steel
10-08-2011, 10:31 PM
Philly favored...no Justin Tuck...thats why they play the games.

flippy
10-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Looks like we're all back in the game.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
10-11-2011, 02:09 PM
2 Men Still Standing. And it looks like next week could be it.

SFinTO - Giants over Seattle
DoS - Philly over Buffalo

Giants should have an easy matchup in Seattle. And Philly oughta get rocked against the mighty Buffalo Bills.

But you never know. The Giants needed a crap call last week to beat the lowly Cards. And Philly's got more talent than Buffalo and might be able to pull things together and get turned around.

I'm rooting for the double loss, no winner, we're all back in this.

But SFinTO is looking like the odds on favorite to take this game. And it's looking like this will be the week.

Damn Giants knocked me out of my big elimination pool too. :HeadBanger :evil:

Discipline of Steel
10-15-2011, 11:21 AM

Thats great but you at least have to give DOS and TO credit for winning round one...

grotonsteel
10-16-2011, 11:01 AM

Thats great but you at least have to give DOS and TO credit for winning round one...

+1

flippy
10-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Everyone's back in the competition thanks to no one stepping up and taking the crown. Will the real champion emerge from this brood of second chancers?

Who's ready for some sloppy seconds?

Steelblood, Flippy, SFinTO, RB - Atlanta over Carolina
DRock, Chadman, NFUK, DOS - Giants over Buffalo
Sentinel - GB over St Louis
Pappy, SteelGal - Detroit over SF
Groton - Cincy over Indy

Looks like everyone has a favorite this weekend. Looks like everyone wants back in and wants to take top honors in this game.

D Rock
10-16-2011, 12:50 PM
shoot...why did Buffalo have to get good?

flippy
10-17-2011, 05:51 AM
Pappy and Steelgal just don't seem to want to play this game.

Everyone else lives another week.

Week 7

Steelblood, Flippy, Chadman, RB - Baltimore over Jax
DRock - Washington over Carolina
Sentinel - Pittsburgh over Arizona
SF_in_TO - NO over Indy
Groton - Cleveland over Seattle
NFUK - Green Bay over Minny
DOS - Atlanta over Detroit

grotonsteel
10-24-2011, 12:45 PM
Ohio State (Bungles and Stains) has come through for last two weeks.... :Beer

Now they can go back to their losing ways.... :mrgreen:

RuthlessBurgher
10-24-2011, 01:24 PM
I really hope I get eliminated once again tonight.

:tt2 :tt1 :ratsuck

Discipline of Steel
10-25-2011, 05:36 AM

You're out again Flippy. I wonder what new rule you will change this week to get yourself back into your game.

flippy
10-25-2011, 07:20 AM
Wooohoooo! Getting eliminated has never felt so good :) :ratsuck

This game seems so easy on the surface, and maybe it is for most. This just isn't so for Steelblood, Flippy, Chadman, RB, and DRock.

Perhaps Sentinel or DOS could win it this week. Looks like we could be down to our finals again very soon.

Here's this week's picks.

Sentinel - NO over St Louis
SF_in_TO - Seattle over Cincy
Groton - Minny over Carolina
NFUK - Minny over Carolina
DOS - Houston over Jax

Good luck to yinz!!!

flippy
10-25-2011, 07:23 AM

You're out again Flippy. I wonder what new rule you will change this week to get yourself back into your game.

I'm running some numbers looking for a new angle to get all the losers back into the game. ;)

Actually everyone in this game is a loser so far, some of us 2 time losers. And we might just get another chance to be 3 or 4 time losers. The season is still young my friend. :)

RuthlessBurgher
10-25-2011, 09:10 AM
I really hope I get eliminated once again tonight.

:tt2 :tt1 :ratsuck
:ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1
:tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2

grotonsteel
10-30-2011, 04:07 PM
I am still in this one..... :twisted:

Again my team won by 3 points...a close one...phew....

flippy
10-31-2011, 08:15 AM
Groton, NFUK, and DOS survive again.

While I expected SF_in_TO to go down this week, I was hoping he'd survive and Cincy would lose. Oh well.

Poor Sentinel, I'd be fuming still about NO losing to St Louis. How'd they go from so good to so bad in a 2 week swing?

Here's next week's schedule:

Groton - Oakland over Denver
NFUK - Houston over Cleveland
DOS - NY Jets over Buffalo

Groton and NFUK look safe. DOS might be sweating this week.

Discipline of Steel
11-06-2011, 09:25 PM
No Sweat.

Good luck with the Colts next week UK.

NottinghamForest_UK
11-08-2011, 04:21 PM
No Sweat.

Good luck with the Colts next week UK.

Haaaa thanks DOS ...

I'm sure I'll have wrapped things up before next week! :bungalssuck

flippy
11-13-2011, 10:45 PM
Say it aint so.....Everyone's back in.

Pappy might take this game afterall.

Surely DOS was gonna win it this week, but we're all glad he didn't.........

Cause the Ravens lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ratsuck

flippy
11-20-2011, 10:52 AM
Would someone please win this game?

Here's the picks for this week. Everyone's back in:

Miami over Buffalo - Steelblood, Flippy, SFinTO, Steelgal
Detroit over Carolina - DRock, RB, Groton, NFUK
St Louis over Seattle - Sentinel33, Pappy, DoS
Jets over Denver - Chadman

Actually Chadman's done again. And most of us will probably be done again this week. Not to fear, we'll probably all be back in by week 13. :D

D Rock
11-20-2011, 11:33 AM
Would someone please win this game?

Here's the picks for this week. Everyone's back in:

Miami over Buffalo - Steelblood, Flippy, SFinTO, Steelgal
Detroit over Carolina - DRock, RB, Groton, NFUK
St Louis over Seattle - Sentinel33, Pappy, DoS
Jets over Denver - Chadman

Actually Chadman's done again. And most of us will probably be done again this week. Not to fear, we'll probably all be back in by week 13. :D

With only 3 games to worry about today, this week could be a clean sweep!

flippy
11-21-2011, 07:43 AM
Detroit and Miami surprisingly keep over half of us alive. No worries to those who are out, you'll probably be back in the game in another week or 2.

Here's a look at next week's picks:

San Diego over Denver - Steelbood, NFUK
Indy over Carolina - DRock, RB, Groton
Cleveland over Cincy - Flippy
Jets over Buffalo - SFinTO
Tampa over Tennessee - SGal

This could be the week for SFinTO and this game. I can see the stars beginning to align.

Only problem is knowing who's gonna have too much Pumpkin Pie on Turkey Day.

grotonsteel
11-22-2011, 01:12 PM
Detroit and Miami surprisingly keep over half of us alive. No worries to those who are out, you'll probably be back in the game in another week or 2.

Here's a look at next week's picks:

San Diego over Denver - Steelbood, NFUK
Indy over Carolina - DRock, RB, Groton
Cleveland over Cincy - Flippy
Jets over Buffalo - SFinTO
Tampa over Tennessee - SGal

This could be the week for SFinTO and this game. I can see the stars beginning to align.

Only problem is knowing who's gonna have too much Pumpkin Pie on Turkey Day.

Indy over Carolina...What was i thinking... :HeadBanger

flippy
11-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Indy almost beat us. No reason they can't take Carolina.

RuthlessBurgher
11-23-2011, 03:13 PM
Indy almost beat us. No reason they can't take Carolina.

The Colts are saving their improbable win of the season for week 14 when they return to their old Baltimore stomping grounds.

:ratsuck

flippy
11-28-2011, 06:06 AM
We finally have a winner.

SteelerFaninTO

You are the Official Planet Steelers Eliminator.

Congrats my friend!!!!! You are the greatest and we bow down to you.

Special shout out to DRock and Steelgal for finishing in 2nd place.

And even though Chadman, Pappy, DoS, and Sentinel tied for last place, they still finished in 3rd place. And they always say that the bronze medal winner end up living a more satisfied life than silver medal winners anyway.

And to everyone else who finished tied for second - RB, Groton, NFUK, Steelblood, thank you for playing, but no soup for you.

The only one eating soup tonight is SFinTO. Toronto in da house. Dumb Americans, Aussies, and Brits. Can't outsmart a Canadian.

The advantage you Canadians have on us is you can have Poutine year round while we have to wait until the spring time when Kennywood opens to get our Pittsburgh Poutine at the Potato Patch.

It really sucks that we don't have poutine everywhere in the States, eh? I'm bummed thinking about this. Guess that's why you probably beat us. Poutine makes you smarter. Either that or Timmy's.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Hey...I just saw this today. Congrats to me :D

I will have my acceptance speech ready by Super Bowl Sunday. I will address the crowd at half time.