PDA

View Full Version : Remembering Tony Hills. ...Who remembers....??? LoL

SidSmythe
09-04-2011, 12:29 PM
I was shocked to see Tony Hills cut ... I guess he didn't pan out at LT so the experiment at RG was a FAIL.

Who remember on the old TRIB LIVE board when he was drafted?? Someone posted about their friend from TEXAS who said Tony Hills "shows up late on a lot of plays" then proceeded to go on and say "SHE also said....."???

All I remember is I posted "you lost me at SHE" and all heck broke loose. LoL

I still laugh about that to this day!! CLASSIC TRIB LVIE Moment

BradshawsHairdresser
09-04-2011, 06:08 PM
I was shocked to see Tony Hills cut ... I guess he didn't pan out at LT so the experiment at RG was a FAIL.

Who remember on the old TRIB LIVE board when he was drafted?? Someone posted about their friend from TEXAS who said Tony Hills "shows up late on a lot of plays" then proceeded to go on and say "SHE also said....."???

All I remember is I posted "you lost me at SHE" and all heck broke loose. LoL

I still laugh about that to this day!! CLASSIC TRIB LVIE Moment

I remember that.

Unfortunate when something like that is the biggest highlight of a player's career.

Oh, well, don't cry for Tony...he made a few hundred grand, I'm sure...

fezziwig
09-04-2011, 08:41 PM
It's for sure big don't mean bad. Hills was a big dude that I thought with that alone could have been a force. It really didn't surprise me after all that he got cut. When I seen him drawing the flags going against second teamers and where, he should have been the dominant force..........I believe the coaches just got tired of waiting for him to come around.

Some of those Trib days and post were wild. I had a lot of respect for many of the posters but, the people that ran the site really reminded me of left wingers.