PDA

View Full Version : I am going to be mad if

Stewie
09-03-2011, 08:34 PM
the first play from scrimmage is Kemo pulling right. If they fake the run and throw, I'll be happy.

RuthlessBurgher
09-03-2011, 10:31 PM
What if the first play is Kemo pulling right, and Mendenhall runs behind him for an 80 yard TD? That would be just a bit better than faking a run and throwing a pick 6. :stirpot

Starlifter
09-03-2011, 10:40 PM
my personal preference is for 2 consecutive passes directly into ray (bogdanski) lewis's groin. pig pile to immediately follow.

fordfixer
09-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Hey diddle diddle Mendenhall up the middle

fordfixer
09-03-2011, 10:59 PM
my personal preference is for 2 consecutive passes directly into ray (bogdanski) lewis's groin. pig pile to immediately follow.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

fezziwig
09-06-2011, 05:00 PM

That ought to give him a reason to dance.

I'm going to be mad if Colon gets flagged for holding or false starting.

What's Colon known for ? Is it holding, false starts or being a revolving door ? I can't remmeber why I'm not happy with him.

ikestops85
09-06-2011, 05:13 PM

That ought to give him a reason to dance.

I'm going to be mad if Colon gets flagged for holding or false starting.

What's Colon known for ? Is it holding, false starts or being a revolving door ? I can't remmeber why I'm not happy with him.

I'd say you did pretty well. You got all 3 things that Colon is known for. :lol:

BackwoodsSteeler
09-06-2011, 05:52 PM
the first play from scrimmage is Kemo pulling right. If they fake the run and throw, I'll be happy.
Well h ell, we need to forward this post to Tomlin. We don't want some guy on a message board named stewie to be mad. :roll:

DukieBoy
09-06-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm going to be mad if they keep giving Michael Oher a one-count head start before the ball is snapped.

flippy
09-06-2011, 07:33 PM
I'm going to be mad if they keep giving Michael Oher a one-count head start before the ball is snapped.

If they only made a movie about Willie Colon....

RuthlessBurgher
09-07-2011, 12:04 AM

If they only made a movie about Willie Colon....

Since he can't seem to hear the snap count (judging by all those false starts), would it be called "The Deaf Side"??? :wink: