PDA

View Full Version : Prediction....

Dee Dub
09-02-2011, 01:12 PM
...Bryant McFadden will start opposite Ike but by 5 to 6 games into this season, the Steelers will have wished they had cut him. He is not the answer. I think a combination/rotation of Keenan Lewis and Crezdon Butler would do a better job than McFat-Head.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-02-2011, 02:59 PM
...Bryant McFadden will start opposite Ike but by 5 to 6 games into this season, the Steelers will have wished they had cut him. He is not the answer. I think a combination/rotation of Keenan Lewis and Crezdon Butler would do a better job than McFat-Head.

Alright then Dub........who doesn't make the cut in order to keep BMac? And will we wish that we had kept the player who will be cut?

hawaiiansteel
09-02-2011, 03:48 PM
...Bryant McFadden will start opposite Ike but by 5 to 6 games into this season, the Steelers will have wished they had cut him.

do you think the Steelers will start BMac against the Ravens in Week 1 even though he hasn't played at all in the pre-season?

BradshawsHairdresser
09-02-2011, 05:12 PM
...Bryant McFadden will start opposite Ike but by 5 to 6 games into this season, the Steelers will have wished they had cut him.

do you think the Steelers will start BMac against the Ravens in Week 1 even though he hasn't played at all in the pre-season?

I think they will. Reports are that he could have played in the Carolina preseason game, but he was one of the eleven starters held out as a precaution.

Dee Dub
09-02-2011, 05:57 PM
[quote="Dee Dub":3fwt4x3u]...Bryant McFadden will start opposite Ike but by 5 to 6 games into this season, the Steelers will have wished they had cut him. He is not the answer. I think a combination/rotation of Keenan Lewis and Crezdon Butler would do a better job than McFat-Head.

Alright then Dub........who doesn't make the cut in order to keep BMac? And will we wish that we had kept the player who will be cut?[/quote:3fwt4x3u]

I can name several who I personally wouldn’t keep. Start with McFadden, William Gay, Larry Foote.