PDA

View Full Version : Troy's What I did on Summer Vacation

Oviedo
08-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Really cool

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/69056 ... irit-samoa (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6905677/nfl-steelers-safety-troy-polamalu-renews-fighting-spirit-samoa)

papillon
08-29-2011, 04:14 PM
What a unique individual he is; it's refreshing.

Pappy

flippy
08-29-2011, 04:42 PM
I heard about this a while back from Ryan Clark. TP took Clark with him.

Djfan
08-29-2011, 06:37 PM
Wow. Just wow. We will be talking about this guy for many years after he hangs up the cleats.

BURGH86STEEL
08-29-2011, 07:06 PM
Troy's a good down to earth dude.

JTP53609
08-29-2011, 09:12 PM
dont take this the wrong way but troy does not look like a professional athlete, he looks like a typical dude that goes to the gym on weekends only. Obviously he is one of if not the most athletic person in Pittsburgh and I am really happy to have him here not just because he plays outstanding but because he is a very nice dude that seems to be the type of guy that would do anything for anybody without caring about fame.

DukieBoy
08-29-2011, 10:28 PM
Very cool. Thanks for posting the link.

flippy
08-30-2011, 01:48 PM
dont take this the wrong way but troy does not look like a professional athlete, he looks like a typical dude that goes to the gym on weekends only. Obviously he is one of if not the most athletic person in Pittsburgh and I am really happy to have him here not just because he plays outstanding but because he is a very nice dude that seems to be the type of guy that would do anything for anybody without caring about fame.

He even lets random chicks make out with him so as not to offend them :shock:

RuthlessBurgher
08-31-2011, 09:26 AM

He even lets random chicks make out with him so as not to offend them :shock:

I'm sure Theodora has cancelled all future trips to Samoa. :lol: