PDA

View Full Version : Divorce issues!

Djfan
08-26-2011, 10:44 PM
http://www.khcsports.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=22990

This is clearly grounds for divorce. Put the rug money towards an attorney.

birtikidis
08-26-2011, 10:56 PM
My brother married a browns fan...
on independence day...
needless to say...
they've been divorced for a few years now.

Shawn
08-27-2011, 09:04 AM
I married a Browns fan, and we have been married for almost 14 years. But, I did tell her I couldn't marry and live with a Browns fan so she converted to the BnG. :)

Slapstick
08-27-2011, 10:44 AM
In the home where I grew up, my father, my sister and my oldest brother were all Browns fans...my mother, my other brother and I were all Steeler fans...

Now as an adult, it can lead to some humorous/uncomfortable situations...

For example, on Christmas eve in 2005, I recommended that we all purchase tickets for our entire family (spouses, kids, etc.) to the Steelers @ Browns game in Cleveland and then everybody come to my home for a big Christmas Eve dinner...

As you will all recall, that was the 41-0 massacre when all of the Browns fans left the stadium and we Steeler fans migrated down to the North end zone to cheer on the Steelers' shut-out...

That was simultaneously the best and somehow most uncomfortable Christmas dinner ever...

After saying grace, we all sat around the table....

I asked, sounding as innocently as I could:

"So, anything cool happen today?"

BackwoodsSteeler
08-27-2011, 04:12 PM
Married a Pats "Fan".

She now sports a Ben jersey and Steeler panties. :D

buckeyehoppy
08-27-2011, 06:08 PM
I married a Browns fan, and we have been married for almost 14 years. But, I did tell her I couldn't marry and live with a Browns fan so she converted to the BnG. :)

Epic! My girl was from Western NY and was a lukewarm Bills fan growing up. When we got together, she saw how much I supported the Steelers and converted. Two SB wins later, she's pretty sure she took the right choice.

fordfixer
08-27-2011, 11:00 PM

Epic! My girl was from Western NY and was a lukewarm Bills fan growing up. When we got together, she saw how much I supported the Steelers and converted. Two SB wins later, she's pretty sure she took the right choice.
Good to see you posting Hoppy :tt1

buckeyehoppy
08-27-2011, 11:37 PM

Good to see you posting Hoppy :tt1

FF, I've just been busy. This fall will be active, but not too bad so I should be here a little more than last year from week to week. Love to talk up the Steelers! :tt1 :tt1 :tt1