PDA

View Full Version : Browns Update

NorthCoast
08-20-2011, 08:11 AM
Evan Moore, Colt McCoy look good but Cleveland Browns fall 30-28 to Detroit Lions

Looks like Shurmur's offense is starting to gel with the Browns. The TE Moore was a nice add for them. One thing I noticed is I didn't think the run game was all that effective, but Hillis didnt play last night.
LeBeau better have some answers for this offense cause the Browns are going pass-happy this season. But on the other hand, McCoy was taking a beating behind what should be a decent OL. He is a small QB and I can see where this will take its toll later in the season. But he is very accurate with short/intermediate throws. Other than Cribbs and maybe this Moore guy, their receivers don't scare me too much.

AkronSteel
08-20-2011, 09:29 AM
Greg Little is going to be a solid receiver for them. He has all the tools to be a successful NFL WR. I've actually been pretty impressed with the Browns offense as well but on the other hand.....that defense in going to give up like 30 points a game. They are sooo young it is going to take that unit a while to gel for sure.