PDA

View Full Version : What Steelers game are you attending this year?

Ozey74
08-18-2011, 04:17 PM
Just for fun, I thought it would be fun to see what games other board members will be attending.

I'll be at the week #3 game in Indy. Sunday night, prime time. Should be a great day. Looking forward having my butt planted on a bar stool all day watching the all the early games of the day before making my way to Lucas Oil for the 1st of 2 visits to that venue this year.

Maybe the 1st of 3 visits to Lucas Oil if they have to visit Indy in the playoffs.

:Beer

BradshawsHairdresser
08-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Super Bowl XLVI

costanza2k1
08-18-2011, 04:43 PM
@ SF and @AZ

birtikidis
08-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Dec 4 against the Bengals. Trying to convert the little woman.. Her birthday is the 5th.

Ozey74
08-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Dec 4 against the Bengals. Trying to convert the little woman.. Her birthday is the 5th.

I'm thinking about going this game. Cincy is about 3 hours away from me. If this game is going to be as big of a mismatch as I hope it will end up being, I will probably save my cash and watch it at a sportsbar in town.

costanza2k1
08-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Ozey! Where is out countdown to the season starting...?

birtikidis
08-18-2011, 05:45 PM

I'm thinking about going this game. Cincy is about 3 hours away from me. If this game is going to be as big of a mismatch as I hope it will end up being, I will probably save my cash and watch it at a sportsbar in town.

I'm gonna be leaving 75 degree weather and the beaches for ice and mountains. But the gf wanted to do something for her bday.. :Cheers

Ozey74
08-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Ozey! Where is out countdown to the season starting...?

I've been busy this year my friend! That countdown took alot of work. My availablity in the mornings to update the thread everyday isn't what it was in years past. If you'd like to start it, were at day 24 as of today.

:Cheers

ghettoscott
08-18-2011, 05:55 PM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o255/24ghettoscott/YEAHBOY.jpg

Ozey74
08-18-2011, 07:21 PM

I'm gonna be leaving 75 degree weather and the beaches for ice and mountains. But the gf wanted to do something for her bday.. :Cheers

Not a bad reason to leave such nice conditions!

Iron Shiek
08-18-2011, 09:27 PM
I'll most likely be at the cheaters game on 10/30. Ive gotta get revenge for that afc championship game where they cheated us...

i know its preseason, but they look to be back to their cheating ways...28-0!?

pfelix73
08-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Tennessee, St. Louis, and any home playoff game...

:tt1

SanAntonioSteelerFan
08-19-2011, 04:58 PM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o255/24ghettoscott/YEAHBOY.jpg

Ghetto - you DOG! I'm planning on lining up tix for the same game this weekend for me and SASF, Jr. Can't believe how friggin expensive they are on ebay and the NFL site! Trying Stubhub tonight or tomorrow.

Are you going the night before? Have you scoped out Steeler bars yet? I think we'll probably go Saturday night. How about a Brewski!

Steelgal
08-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Just for fun, I thought it would be fun to see what games other board members will be attending.

I'll be at the week #3 game in Indy. Sunday night, prime time. Should be a great day. Looking forward having my butt planted on a bar stool all day watching the all the early games of the day before making my way to Lucas Oil for the 1st of 2 visits to that venue this year.

Maybe the 1st of 3 visits to Lucas Oil if they have to visit Indy in the playoffs.

I may be there as well. We have friends with excellent Colts season tickets and dh asked if we could get them for the game. So far, we haven't heard back from either guy, but I'm hoping atleast one of them will give them up for the game. I looked on Stubhub and they were outragous. We'd only have to pay face value. So if we get them, I'll let you know.

GetOnDaBus
08-20-2011, 06:48 AM
Planning on attending the Houston Texans game, but SanAntonioSteelerFan you are correct the tickets are super expensive. Anyone planning on tailgating for this game?

fordfixer
08-20-2011, 09:42 AM
Planning on attending the Houston Texans game, but SanAntonioSteelerFan you are correct the tickets are super expensive. Anyone planning on tailgating for this game?
Welcome to the Planet :tt1

tiproast
08-20-2011, 04:15 PM
i know its preseason, but they look to be back to their cheating ways...28-0!?
Well, we're not really all the way back.

What with the lockout and all, it's just plain-vanilla ordinary cheating. Good enough for pre-season blowouts.

The heavy-duty, regular-season cheating packages haven't been put in yet. 8)

Ozey74
08-20-2011, 04:24 PM

I may be there as well. We have friends with excellent Colts season tickets and dh asked if we could get them for the game. So far, we haven't heard back from either guy, but I'm hoping atleast one of them will give them up for the game. I looked on Stubhub and they were outragous. We'd only have to pay face value. So if we get them, I'll let you know.

Good Luck & definitely let me know! I paid $182 on Ebay for Row 1 in Section 626. It's expensive, but that's they way it goes. Tickets can be found for much cheaper, but you'll be so high up you can shoot spit wads on the roof. The atmosphere will be great! Sunday night, 10 hours of tailgating!!! Sign me up!