PDA

View Full Version : Browns New Offense

NorthCoast
08-14-2011, 08:24 AM
Browns new offense put up some easy points against the Superbowl champ Packers. Packers looked pretty sluggish while McCoy completed 5-5 on the first series.

I know it is preseason and these games don't mean anything, but Shurmur knows how to put together an offense. Steelers-Browns games might actually be entertaining this year.

NorthCoast
08-14-2011, 08:57 AM
In other division news, the Bengals looked absolutely pathetic against the Lions even thought the first team play almost the entire first half against many Lion backups. It looks like the Bengals could hit an all time low for wins this season.....maybe Palmer knew what he was doing when he retired...

Oviedo
08-15-2011, 08:36 AM
Colt McCoy will be a thorn in our sides for many years to come. He is a good QB and the new offense fits his style. I could see them get an 8 win season.

The Bumgals on the other hand will be competing for the #1 draft pick next year. They will be lucky to win 3 or 4 games.

RuthlessBurgher
08-15-2011, 10:10 AM
Colt McCoy will be a thorn in our sides for many years to come. He is a good QB and the new offense fits his style. I could see them get an 8 win season.

The Bumgals on the other hand will be competing for the #1 draft pick next year. They will be lucky to win 3 or 4 games.

I agree with this for the most part. I don't think the Brownies are up to .500 level just yet, but perhaps they can get to 6 wins or so. I expect Cincy to have half as many wins as Cleveland next season.