PDA

View Full Version : Billick just said.....

Djfan
08-12-2011, 10:49 PM
that the Rats and Steelers will "juxtaposition". He used it wrongly, but he was saying that the Rats take the division and we are on the outside looking in.

RuthlessBurgher
08-12-2011, 10:51 PM
The Ravens weren't on the outside looking in last year, though. They made the playoffs too.

pfelix73
08-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Billick can lik my....

:moon

D Rock
08-12-2011, 11:05 PM
This carries about as much weight as anything Cowher says promoting the Steelers.

Eddie Spaghetti
08-12-2011, 11:11 PM
they looked almost as putrid as we did.

hawaiiansteel
08-12-2011, 11:29 PM
I wouldn't piss on Brian Billick if he was on fire...

JTP53609
08-12-2011, 11:56 PM

james...i was wondering where you were tonight coming off the edge..

hawaiiansteel
08-12-2011, 11:58 PM

james...i was wondering where you were tonight coming off the edge..

think the defense needs me and Troy?

NFL Preseason: The Good & The Bad From Steelers Vs. Redskins

By Pete Wilmoth - Contributor
August 12, 2011

Jason Worilds

With James Harrison ailing, Worilds got the start at outside linebacker, getting abused throughout the first quarter in the run game. Recent Washington acquisition Tim Hightower racked up 52 total yards, most of which came when the Redskins ran stretch plays left, toward Worilds. If he wants to work his way into the linebacker rotation more in 2011 and pave his way to be Harrison's successor in a couple seasons, Worilds needs to prove that he's more than just a pure pass rusher.

http://pittsburgh.sbnation.com/pittsbur ... in/2124339 (http://pittsburgh.sbnation.com/pittsburgh-steelers/2011/8/12/2360508/nfl-preseason-washington-redskins-isaac-redman-santana-moss-cameron-heyward-antonio-brown-grossman/in/2124339)

Keyplay1
08-13-2011, 12:38 AM
When and where did he say this? If it was after tonights game and a conclusion drawn from this performance it of course means nothing.

What he should have said was: "Those damn Steelers did it again. It looks like they may not have to expend a 1st rd choice in the future to find a replacement for James Farrior. They may have one in #48 Mortty Ivy who already appears to be an upgrade over the defecting moronic Keyaron Fox.

Or, he might have said. "Well now, who do the Steelers get rid of ---Casey Hampton and keep Chris Hoke for a backup or vice-versa. It probably won't be long before Anthony Gray takes over in the middle."

Heck, he might even have noticed that Donovan Warren has some good instincts and toughness. Then he could have said "And all three of these players were acquired without expending a draft choice. Yeah, those @#XX#$SDX$$ Steelers are at it again."

There were a whole lot of things he could have said. How about. "How long do you think it will take before Antonio Brown is the most feared WR in the NFL.

Surely there were other things he could have said. Anyone think of any?

However, if the remark was made in reference to the trade Bal made for Evans. Even though I agree that Bal made a very good deal there, his comment was somewhat of an over reaction. LOL :D or wishful thinking.

Djfan
08-13-2011, 12:58 AM
He was a color guy for the Tampa / KC game. That's where.

Keyplay1
08-13-2011, 10:04 AM
D Rock said: "This carries about as much weight as anything Cowher says promoting the Steelers.-----or me!. Although I did pick them to win the SB in 05 and 08. Of course, I also picked them to win the world championship in 68 and 69 also. Hey, a break here and there, a lucky bounce, a couple of favorable calls----who knows?