PDA

View Full Version : Willie Gay...

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
08-04-2011, 05:53 PM
I did not know his mother was murdered when he was 8 years old. I could give a sheet less about what kind of corner this kid is, I have a TON of respect for him. Anyone who can overcome something so horrific deserves all of our respect as a person. This is the kind of character that makes me proud to be a member of the Steeler Nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InVz1nB-zfk&feature=player_embedded#at=283

Snatch98
08-04-2011, 05:56 PM
I love Willie Gay and have ever since our first Super Bowl. He was hilarious during the parade. I also think he's a very solid nickel/dime corner for our team that has taken a lot of undeserved criticism because of a few games. One in which he was required to cover a 6'5 TE in the red zone against Tom Brady. He's a good fit for this team and I hope he can earn a longer contract after he plays out this year.

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
08-04-2011, 05:59 PM
I love Willie Gay and have ever since our first Super Bowl. He was hilarious during the parade. I also think he's a very solid nickel/dime corner for our team that has taken a lot of undeserved criticism because of a few games. One in which he was required to cover a 6'5 TE in the red zone against Tom Brady. He's a good fit for this team and I hope he can earn a longer contract after he plays out this year.

$$$