PDA

View Full Version : Bungles Sign Gradkowski

BradshawsHairdresser
07-27-2011, 07:24 PM
I actually think this was a good move for that franchise...sorry to see it happen.

insanesteelersfan
07-27-2011, 07:30 PM
I actually think this was a good move for that franchise...sorry to see it happen.

He's nothing special at all. Best season was his rookie season in Tampa. And has average arm, and doesn't complete a great amount of passes. If he starts for Cincy, that can't be good for Andy Dalton if he can't beat out that dude.

RuthlessBurgher
07-27-2011, 07:42 PM

He's nothing special at all. Best season was his rookie season in Tampa. And has average arm, and doesn't complete a great amount of passes. If he starts for Cincy, that can't be good for Andy Dalton if he can't beat out that dude.

He threw for over 300 yards and 3 TD's to lead to a crappy Raiders team to a come-from-behind victory over the defending Super Bowl champion Steelers in 2009.

steelblood
07-27-2011, 08:55 PM

He threw for over 300 yards and 3 TD's to lead to a crappy Raiders team to a come-from-behind victory over the defending Super Bowl champion Steelers in 2009.

exactly. he carves this d up. he is a scrappy guy and does not back down. he is NOT an elite talent. but, he will not turtle up like Carson Palmer. He also is a good scrambler. I prefer statues like Carson and Flacco.

Djfan
07-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Maybe that game is why they chased him over other options.

steelblood
07-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Maybe that game is why they chased him over other options.

it doesn't hurt. but, his price is probably why they chased him. he is a cheap option.

Oviedo
07-28-2011, 08:35 AM
As long as Mike Brown runs the Bumgals we will always have a chance at 2 wins per year. His position on not trading Carson Palmer is stupid. He could get a draft pick but all he gets now is his ego stroked.

ikestops85
07-28-2011, 11:16 AM

:Agree

I think the guy is a good QB if he can stay healthy. I don't like this move because it means :bungalssuck a little less.

grotonsteel
07-28-2011, 01:20 PM
I am worried by this move. His 5-yd passes and mobility are cryptonite to Steelers D.

I still can't forget that Faiders game.

hawaiiansteel
07-28-2011, 02:18 PM
I am worried by this move. His 5-yd passes and mobility are cryptonite to Steelers D.

since we don't face the Raiders during the regular season we would only have to worry about Gradkowski if we faced him in the playoffs.

I would welcome that.

birtikidis
07-28-2011, 02:20 PM

since we don't face the Raiders during the regular season we would only have to worry about Gradkowski if we faced him in the playoffs.

I would welcome that.
but he doesn't play for the Raiders anymore. He plays for the Bengals.

hawaiiansteel
07-28-2011, 02:25 PM

I would welcome that.
but he doesn't play for the Raiders anymore. He plays for the Bengals.

sorry, my bad. it's still early in the morning here in Hawaii and I haven't had my coffee yet.

in that case I welcome playing Gradkowski twice a season...that's if he can beat out the mighty Andy Dalton, of course. :bungalssuck