PDA

View Full Version : Handful of Steelers arrive at team facility

fordfixer
07-27-2011, 12:01 AM
Handful of Steelers arrive at team facility
July 26, 2011, 4:35 p.m. EDT
Associated Press
http://www.nj.com/newsflash/index.ssf/s ... 29fb10efca (http://www.nj.com/newsflash/index.ssf/story/handful-of-steelers-arrive-at-team-facility/52d70466de67478cb95dc229fb10efca)

PITTSBURGH (AP) — Sure, there weren't any high-intensity cardiovascular workouts, no comprehensive study of playbook intricacies, no formal weightlifting. And certainly nothing close to a full-pads practice.

But that didn't matter to Pittsburgh Steelers second-year receiver Emmanuel Sanders. All he cared about on Tuesday was the fact that, at last, the Steelers had removed the metaphorical locks from the doors of the team's complex on the city's South Side.

"I am just happy to be back in the facility," he said, "and be around the coaches and be around the team."

One day after the NFL and its players' union announced the end of the 4 1-2 month lockout, Sanders was one of almost a dozen Steelers veterans — along with several rookies — who made an appearance.

The veterans showing up was more, well, for show than anything else.

Sanders arrived not long after fellow young receiver Antonio Brown did the same just after the 10 a.m. league-mandated official opening. The two good friends left at roughly the same time, too, after no more than two hours at the complex.

"We threw out on the field and ran a couple of routes," Sanders said. "And I beat (reserve cornerback Crezdon Butler) in ping pong. That's about it."

All-Pro linebacker James Harrison was the first player seen to arrive — but he spent only a few minutes unloading his red pickup truck. Embroiled in a controversy after making some off-color remarks targeting NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to Men's Journal magazine earlier this month, Harrison did not speak to reporters.

Neither did another Steeler who found himself in hot water after offseason comments, running back Rashard Mendenhall.

Officially, the Steelers did not allow the media from speaking with any of their players or coaches while on team property Tuesday. But some players exchanged informal pleasantries with the media, as well as with teammates and other team employees.

"Just being back and seeing all the coaches and your teammates is pretty exciting," Brown said from his black Jeep at the entrance to the complex's parking lot.

Other veterans on the premises Tuesday included defensive end Brett Keisel — his beard significantly shorter than it was during February's Super Bowl — as well as Pittsburgh's two starting guards from that 31-25 loss to the Green Bay Packers, Ramon Foster and Chris Kemoeatu.

Coach Mike Tomlin waved to reporters as he walked through the parking lot, and offensive coordinator Bruce Arians chatted informally while sitting in his convertible on his way out of the complex.

More than a dozen rookies showed up, some of them visiting the team's facility for the first time. Pittsburgh announced the signing of 18 undrafted free agents on Tuesday, and several slowly trickled into the facility. Director of football operations Kevin Colbert introduced a group of them to team chairman emeritus Dan Rooney during lunch in the cafeteria.

While, at times, negotiations between the league and its players became contentious, Steelers players' union representative Ryan Clark said there won't be any lingering effects in the relationship between the players and the Rooney family.

During his weekly morning show appearance on KDKA-FM in Pittsburgh, Clark said that after the new collective bargaining agreement was announced, Steelers president Art Rooney II thanked Clark for representing the team's players.

"The only owners I care about are the Rooneys," Clark said on the radio show. "As far as we're concerned, we're collectively ready to win championships. I'm ready for (Rooney) to give us his speech at the beginning of camp, and we're ready to go out and work.

"They've been good to us, and the deal is a good deal. It's not like they just put it out there and didn't give us anything ... It's time to play football and just put this all behind us."

Notes: Each of the team's seven draft picks showed up at the facility Tuesday. In another peculiar feature of this unusual set of circumstances, they can work out now, but will not be permitted to report to training camp if they do not sign by Thursday. ... Among the rookie free agents signed, four were wide receivers.

hawaiiansteel
07-27-2011, 12:46 AM
now this is the kind of news I've been looking forward to! :tt2

http://pal2pal.com/BLOGEE/images/uploads/capt.336470d75f8448998ddbda430801ac84_.super_bowl_ xliii_football_sb185_.jpg

fordfixer
07-27-2011, 12:49 AM
now this is the kind of news I've been looking forward to! :tt2

http://pal2pal.com/BLOGEE/images/uploads/capt.336470d75f8448998ddbda430801ac84_.super_bowl_ xliii_football_sb185_.jpg
Me too :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

hawaiiansteel
07-27-2011, 01:39 AM
Other veterans on the premises Tuesday included Pittsburgh's two starting guards from that 31-25 loss to the Green Bay Packers, Ramon Foster and Chris Kemoeatu.

http://www.timesunion.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=1163275&width=628&height=471

Pittsburgh Steelers offensive guard Chris Kemoeatu leaves the NFL football team's training facility in Pittsburgh on Tuesday, July 26, 2011. (AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar)

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/sports/articl ... z1TH1Xbl8n (http://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/Business-not-as-usual-1605585.php#ixzz1TH1Xbl8n)

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
07-27-2011, 09:34 AM
"We threw out on the field and ran a couple of routes," Sanders said. "And I beat (reserve cornerback Crezdon Butler) in ping pong. That's about it."

Forget Harrison, this is the kind of O vs. D thing that we can't tolerate in the name of team unity!!!

steelz09
07-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Other veterans on the premises Tuesday included Pittsburgh's two starting guards from that 31-25 loss to the Green Bay Packers, Ramon Foster and Chris Kemoeatu.

http://www.timesunion.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=1163275&width=628&height=471

Pittsburgh Steelers offensive guard Chris Kemoeatu leaves the NFL football team's training facility in Pittsburgh on Tuesday, July 26, 2011. (AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar)

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/sports/articl ... z1TH1Xbl8n (http://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/Business-not-as-usual-1605585.php#ixzz1TH1Xbl8n)

Kemo looks real motivated. :roll:

He's been just average for so many years and overpaid that there has got to be a point where the Steelers look in another direction.

insanesteelersfan
07-27-2011, 11:00 AM

Kemo looks real motivated. :roll:

He's been just average for so many years and overpaid that there has got to be a point where the Steelers look in another direction.

Man! Kemo is one FAT DUDE! I mean really fat. No way he less then 400 Lbs. And we already know he can't pass block at all, and has a :2c Head! I would definitely be okay if we let him go, and just start any undrafted rookie Guard in his place. No way he could be any worse then " FAT BOY " Kemo!!

pittpete
07-27-2011, 03:36 PM
I would definitely be okay if we let him go, and just start any undrafted rookie Guard in his place. No way he could be any worse then " FAT BOY " Kemo!!

We shoulda let the Jets have hew a couple years back :2c

hawaiiansteel
07-28-2011, 03:01 PM
this is enough food for Casey Hampton, but what about the rest of the Steelers? :D

Food flowing freely for Steelers at St. Vincent

By Cody Francis, TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, July 28, 2011

http://files.pittsburghlive.com/photos/2011-07-28/FBNfood-a.jpg

The Tribune-Review is offering its free News and Sports app for the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. To get the latest Steelers, Penguins, Pirates and local news, features and blogs, click here.

An order of beef, weighing in at 1,600 pounds. Fresh vegetables, tipping the scales at 1,500 pounds. Enough ingredients to make about 1,000 pizzas.

The thousands of pounds of grub have one thing in common: In the next three weeks, they will make their way into the stomachs of 240 Steelers players, coaches and staff members during training camp at St. Vincent.

The Unity Township college's dining services have expanded its staff and menu in preparation to expand the players' empty stomachs. They will serve up four meals a day for the roughly three-week period the team resides at St. Vincent.

St. Vincent dining services placed orders for 1,600 pounds of chicken, 1,100 pounds of fish, 2,200 turkey burgers, 800 pounds of chicken wings and 800 pounds of ground bison, among other abundant orders.

"We've been in preparations since May," said Rick Laskie, the college's executive chef who will participate in his 11th camp. "We base our order on usage from past camps."

Laskie said the menu is affected by player preferences. The bison burgers are for the players by request, and the vegetables have grown in popularity.

"Many of the players these days like to eat a lot healthier because they are more conscious about nutrition and balanced eating," Laskie said. "Many players are concerned about their bodies as their careers progress."

Reggie Esmi, general manager of Parkhurst Dining, said many of the vegetables — about 60 percent — are locally grown, and some of the meat is purchased locally. The menu, he said, can change throughout camp because food orders are placed multiple times a week.

"We try to organize the menu with what (the players) like, and that can alter throughout the week -- or even throughout the day," Esmi said.

Food isn't the only product being shipped in excess to St. Vincent. Hundreds of pounds of juice and about 3,000 pounds of charcoal is on hold. In use will be a wood-fired oven that can bake the 20 homemade pizzas served at every meal and two large panini presses that can grill 32 sandwiches at a time.

About 50 workers have been added to the regular dining services staff of 75 to ensure enough manpower is available to prepare for the 140 who show up for breakfast and 240 who attend lunch and dinner. And since a late-night snack is served from 9 to 11 p.m., staff is usually on-hand from 4:30 a.m. until about midnight.

Benedictine Brother Norman W. Hipps, St. Vincent's president, also is ready — for the leftovers.

"The monastery usually gets what the players don't eat," he said, adding that he doesn't mind fighting the players for a bite. "They are so respectful, they always step back. Even Casey Hampton."

GROCERIES GALORE

The supplies ordered to feed the Steelers during their three-week stay at St. Vincent College:

» 1,600 pounds of beef

» 1,600 pounds of chicken

» 1,500 pounds of vegetables

» 2,200 turkey burgers

» 1,100 pounds of fish

» 800 pounds of chicken wings

» 800 pounds of ground bison

» 3,000 pounds of charcoal

» 300 gallons of juice

» 128 pounds of filet mignon

» 170 pounds of Maine lobster tails

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... z1TQ7CjVnm (http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_748783.html#ixzz1TQ7CjVnm)

RuthlessBurgher
07-28-2011, 03:43 PM
"The monastery usually gets what the players don't eat," he said, adding that he doesn't mind fighting the players for a bite. "They are so respectful, they always step back. Even Casey Hampton."

Funny monks.

Now I'm hungry. I want a panini press that can grill 32 sandwiches simultaneously. And I love me some bison meat...makes burgers that taste as good as beef, but has a fat content comparable to chicken.

steelz09
07-28-2011, 04:14 PM
GROCERIES GALORE

The supplies ordered to feed the Steelers during their three-week stay at St. Vincent College:

» 1,600 pounds of beef

» 2,200 turkey burgers

» 1,100 pounds of fish

» 300 gallons of juice

That MUST be a typo! Casey Hampton can easily take down this food in 1 day.

insanesteelersfan
07-28-2011, 04:19 PM
» 1,600 pounds of beef

» 2,200 turkey burgers

» 1,100 pounds of fish

» 300 gallons of juice

And that was just to feed Max Starks :nono No wonder they released him :lol:

Steelgal
07-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Very happy to read this tweet from Rachel Nichols

Ken_LairdKen Laird

RT @Rachel__Nichols: #steelers prez Art Rooney says team will not discipline James Harrison w/ suspension

insanesteelersfan
07-28-2011, 04:25 PM

Ken_LairdKen Laird

RT @Rachel__Nichols: #steelers prez Art Rooney says team will not discipline James Harrison w/ suspension

Gal, are they going to fine him ? And, will the league fine or suspend him for his Anti-Gay slur ? And should they ? Me, personally I think Harrison should have gotten a 2 game suspension from the team. But if not, then a huge fine ( say 200,000 dollars )

I mean C'mon, these fools have got to learn. No excuse what Harrison said.

Steelgal
07-28-2011, 04:30 PM

Ken_LairdKen Laird

Gal, are they going to fine him ? And, will the league fine or suspend him for his Anti-Gay slur ? And should they ? Me, personally I think Harrison should have gotten a 2 game suspension from the team. But if not, then a huge fine ( say 200,000 dollars )

I have no idea if they fine him. If I read anything else, I'll post it.

Eddie Spaghetti
07-28-2011, 05:09 PM

i thought you wanted 4 games?

200K. ridiculous.

not a godamm penny.

hawaiiansteel
07-29-2011, 02:38 AM
Players happy to be back to football

7-28-2011
By Teresa Varley - Steelers.com

Some arrived with televisions, others with pillows and many with nothing but the bare necessities to get through the next three weeks. But for every player the most important thing on the first day at Steelers training camp after a long NFL lockout is that they simply arrived.

“It’s good to be back. It’s fun to play football again,” said nose tackle Casey Hampton. “I have never been a fan of training camp, but I am happy to be back with my teammates.”

Thursday was the day for the players to check-in, settle in to their dorm rooms and go through a conditioning test. It was also a chance to see each other after a long offseason.

“It is good,” said wide receiver Hines Ward about being back. “We knew it was going to come down to the wire. We haven’t missed any training camp days. It’s good to see the guys. I missed seeing them. It’s the first time together since the Super Bowl. It feels good to be here.”

During the lockout the players made sure that they kept themselves in shape, with some of the offensive players working out together at a high school field under the leadership of quarterback Ben Roethlisberger while others made sure they pushed themselves even if it was on their own.

“I put myself in camp shape,” said defensive end Ziggy Hood. “It’s hard to mimic it until you get here and shake the rust off. I was doing my best to stay in shape though. I mostly did it on my own, sometimes with Steve (McLendon). It’s tougher when you don’t have anybody pushing you, but you learn a lot about yourself then. It teaches you that you don’t need anyone else to push you.

“I am ready to get back to it here. After being in the same routine every day I was getting bored.”

One of the hot topics on Thursday was the comments made by James Harrison to Men’s Health about teammates Ben Roethlisberger and Rashard Mendenhall and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. And it wasn’t a hot topic because it was on the player’s minds. They were simply answering questions from the media regarding it.

“He is going to say what he wants to say, but I know on Sunday’s he is going to be ready to play and that’s all that matters,” said Hampton. “As long as he is out there on Sunday giving us what he gives us and that is all that matters.

“When people write things you can’t believe what they write because they take it out of context. You have to ask that person what they said. I haven’t talked to him about it. It doesn’t matter. James is a different guy, he does his own thing. He is a good teammate. I don’t think anyone will disagree with that.”

Others echoed the same sentiment and were surprised it was still even an issue.

“I think some of the things got twisted and turned to sell magazines. They did a good job. I am sure they sold a lot,” said defensive end Brett Keisel.

Keisel also added that Harrison is a good guy, good teammate and friend.

“We talk about fishing,” said Keisel. “He is a good fisherman. We took our sons fishing. They are close. He thinks he is better than me. I don’t know about that.”

Linebacker LaMarr Woodley enters training camp as the team’s franchise player, going into the last year of his contract. Woodley is coming off one of his best seasons in the NFL and isn’t going to let not having a long-term deal make him worry about injuries or holding back.

“I definitely wouldn’t be worried,” said Woodley. “The franchise tag is a good number and if you can’t survive and live off that something is wrong. I don’t worry about injuries. You can’t control that. I just go out and play football. When you worry about injuries that is when something is going to happen.”

When the team takes the field on Friday afternoon for the first training camp practice, it will be a test for young players, from second year guys who were on their own working out for the first time this offseason to rookies who hadn’t even seen a playbook before arriving at camp.

“I worry about the pace more for the younger guys,” said Ward. “Luckily we have a great veteran team. I am not worried about that. It’s the younger guys that don’t have the structure that we normally have in the offseason. I worry about those guys more than anything. We will find out. We have 90 guys here at camp trying to make this team. It’s going to be competitive.”

Some players got some surprising news on Thursday when they learned two of their teammates were waived. Tackle Max Starks and wide receiver Antwaan Randle El were both let go before the team reported to camp.

“I just found out on the ride up here,” said running back Isaac Redman about Starks. “I was surprised and shocked. But that is part of the game.”

For wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders, seeing Randle El go was more than just losing a teammate.

“He was my role model,” said Sanders. “He made my transition into the NFL easier.”

At the same time it gives Sanders and fellow receiver Antonio Brown more work in the offense, which Sanders hopes translates into reaching his goals.

“It takes 62.5 yards a game for me to get to 1,000 yards and that is what I am trying to average,” said Sanders. “You have to set goals. I have a few of them. I don’t put a limit on touchdowns. The sky is the limit.”

http://www.steelers.com/news/article...f-85705c7b6a21

NorthCoast
07-29-2011, 10:28 AM

Anyone else think Kemo has similarities to "Chumlee" on Pawnstars?

RuthlessBurgher
07-29-2011, 12:28 PM

Anyone else think Kemo has similarities to "Chumlee" on Pawnstars?

I have no idea what Pawnstars is, but Kemo's physique does resemble Chumley from the old Tennessee Tuxedo cartoons.

http://www.tvacres.com/images/fish_chumley2.gif

hawaiiansteel
07-29-2011, 09:33 PM
Steelers Training Camp: The Player Roster

Thursday, July 28, 2011
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

The players listed on the Steelers roster as the team reports to camp today. It does not include unrestricted free agents who might re-sign with the team.

? QUARTERBACKS
No. Name Height Weight Exp. College Comment
4 Byron Leftwich 6-5 250 9 Marshall Will be No. 2 behind Roethlisberger
7 Ben Roethlisberger 6-5 241 8 Miami (Ohio) Had one of best seasons in 2010
10 Dennis Dixon 6-3 209 4 Oregon Could challenge for top backup
16 Charlie Batch 6-2 216 14 E. Michigan Could this be final year?
Chris Dieker 6-5 232 R S. Illinois Manning Passing Academy alum

? RUNNING BACKS
27 Jonathan Dwyer 5-11 229 2 Georgia Tech Could have used OTAs to develop
33 Isaac Redman 6-0 230 3 Bowie State Saved the season in Baltimore
34 Rashard Mendenhall 5-10 225 4 Illinois Workhorse back with big-play burst
35 Baron Batch 5-10 210 R Texas Tech Has chance to be third-down back
41 James Johnson 5-11 205 2 Kansas State No room for another RB
John Clay 6-1 248 R Wisconsin 2009 Big Ten offensive POY

? OFFENSIVE LINEMEN
53 Maurkice Pouncey 6-4 304 2 Florida Already best in the league
61 Chris Scott 6-4 319 2 Tennessee Could make a veteran OT expendable
62 Keith Williams 6-5 310 R Nebraska Practice squad likely target
64 Doug Legursky 6-1 315 3 Marshall Tough and smart, dependable
65 Marcus Gilbert 6-6 330 R Florida If he's anything like Pouncey ...
66 Tony Hills 6-5 304 4 Texas Might be making last stand
67 Kyle Jolly 6-6 300 1 N. Carolina Slated for practice squad again
68 Chris Kemoeatu 6-3 344 7 Utah Has to eliminate mental mistakes
69 Nevin McCaskill 6-4 304 1 Hampton Free-agent guard get a look
71 Flozell Adams 6-7 338 14 Mich. State Great pickup, unbelievable season
73 Ramon Foster 6-6 325 3 Tennessee Started last 10 games at RG
77 Dorian Brooks 6-2 306 2 James Madison Has a chance to win roster spot
78 Max Starks 6-8 345 8 Florida Coming off neck injury
Colin Miller 6-3 300 R C. Michigan Mid-American Conference standout
Joshua Harrison 6-4 290 R S. Carolina St. Another small-college long shot
Trevis Turner 6-7 330 R Abilene Christian Almost as big as Starks

? WIDE RECEIVERS
15 Wes Lyons 6-8 230 1 West Virginia Ben likes tall receivers
17 Mike Wallace 6-0 199 3 Mississippi Emerged as a top deep threat
19 Tyler Grisham 5-11 180 1 Clemson Great hands, no room
80 Limas Sweed 6-4 220 3 Texas Will get one last chance
81 Arnaz Battle 6-1 208 9 Notre Dame Best special teams player?
82 Antwaan Randle El 5-10 185 10 Indiana Might be cap casualty
84 Antonio Brown 5-10 186 2 C. Michigan Big plays his forte
86 Hines Ward 6-0 205 14 Georgia Numbers were down in '10
88 Emmanuel Sanders 5-11 180 2 SMU Ready for breakout season
Eric Greenwood 6-7 223 R Idaho Another big target for Ben
Terrence McCrae 6-3 194 R Ohio Connelsville High product
Adam Mims 5-9 198 R Furman What's a Paladin anyway?
Armand Robinson 6-1 199 R Miami, Ohio Ben likes Red Hawks, too

? TIGHT ENDS
45 Jamie McCoy 6-2 240 1 Texas A&M Might need a tight end
83 Heath Miller 6-5 256 7 Virginia Needs to get the ball more
85 David Johnson 6-2 260 3 Arkansas State Best blocking TE on team
87 Eugene Bright 6-4 268 1 Purdue If Matt Spaeth isn't re-signed ...
?? Weslye Saunders 6-5 270 R South Carolina Lots of potential but troubled past
?? Vaugh Charlton 6-4 252 R Temple A converted QB

? DEFENSIVE LINEMEN
69 Steve McLendon 6-4 280 2 Troy Gets tougher with Heyward here
77 Ra'Shone Harris 6-5 300 2 Oregon Part of youth movement on D-line
91 Aaron Smith 6-5 298 13 N. Colorado Can he rebound from injury?
95 Cameron Heyward 6-5 288 R Ohio State Top pick will wait a year
96 Ziggy Hood 6-3 300 3 Missouri Has to be on the field more
98 Casey Hampton 6-1 325 11 Texas Still the anchor of 3-4
99 Brett Keisel 6-5 285 10 BYU Great beard, great season
Ty Boyle 6-4 286 R North Dakota A standout for the Fighting Sioux
Miguel Chavis 6-5 285 R Clemson Strong in the ACC
Anthony Gray 6-0 317 R S. Mississippi Stout nose tackle

? LINEBACKERS
46 Chris McCoy 6-3 261 1 M. Tenn. State Has the body-type for OLB
47 Baraka Atkins 6-4 268 4 Miami Steelers like his size
48 Mortty Ivy 6-1 239 1 West Virginia No room at the inn
50 Larry Foote 6-1 239 10 Michigan Solid veteran backup
51 James Farrior 6-2 243 15 Virginia Coming off one of best seasons
54 Chris Carter 6-1 248 R Fresno State A steal in fifth round
55 Stevenson Sylvester 6-2 231 2 Utah Very impressive as rookie
56 LaMarr Woodley 6-2 265 5 Michigan Does it all; needs long-term deal
90 Chris Ellis 6-4 261 3 Virginia Tech There aren't many spots there
92 James Harrison 6-0 242 8 Kent State Part of NFL's best LB tandem
94 Lawrence Timmons 6-1 234 5 Florida State Star waiting to happen
97 Jason Worilds 6-2 262 2 Virginia Tech Ready to show something
?? Erik Clanton 6-3 238 R The Citadel Another 1-AA long shot
?? Mario Harvey 6-0 250 R Marshall Hard hitter for Thundering Herd

? CORNERBACKS
20 Bryant McFadden 6-0 190 7 Florida State Got picked on in playoffs
23 Keenan Lewis 6-0 208 3 Oregon State Last year to show something
24 Ike Taylor 6-2 195 9 La.-Lafayette Most important free agent signing
28 Crezdon Butler 6-1 191 2 Clemson Could move up on depth chart
30 Donovan Warren 5-11 195 1 Michigan Looking for CB candidates
37 Tuff Harris DB 198 4 Montana No room except on practice squad
40 Curtis Brown 6-0 185 R Texas Has a chance to be nickel back
Niles Brinkley 5-10 190 R Wisconsin Solid player for Badgers

? SAFETIES
25 Ryan Clark 5-11 205 10 LSU Nice complement to Polamalu
26 Will Allen 6-1 200 8 Ohio State Solid backup, good special teams
29 Ryan Mundy 6-1 209 3 West Virginia Tough, physical, smart backup
39 Cortez Allen 6-1 196 R The Citadel Needs a year to develop
42 Da'Mon C.-Smith 6-2 210 1 UTEP Has skills; slated for practice squad
43 Troy Polamalu 5-10 207 9 USC NFL defensive player of the year
Brett Greenwood 5-11 198 R Iowa Iowa produces hard-hitting safeties

? SPECIALISTS
5 Swayze Waters* 5-11 178 1 UAB Extra training camp leg
6 Shaun Suisham* 6-0 200 7 Bowling Green Solid midseason pickup in '10
13 Jeremy Kapinos-# 6-1 233 4 Penn State The guy if Sepulveda isn't re-signed?
Aaron Bates 6-0 198 R Michigan State Big leg from Big Ten
Derek Chard-@ 6-3 237 R Connecticut Just in case Greg Warren moves on

*-kickers #-punters @-long snapper

Read more: http://post-gazette.com/pg/11209/116344 ... z1TXXvYkap (http://post-gazette.com/pg/11209/1163441-66.stm#ixzz1TXXvYkap)

RuthlessBurgher
07-30-2011, 01:29 PM
Why is Cortez Allen listed as a safety?