PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough, how sick of this are you...

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
06-20-2011, 02:51 PM
The persecution of Big Ben, the wussification of the game and the blatent targeting of the Steelers, the complete random nature of game officiating, the Jerry Jones/Dan Snyder/Bob Kraft spitting on the history of the game in an effort to turn the NFL into MLB where there teams can outspend everyone, and this stupid lockout.

After months of internal debate, I have cancelled my Sunday Ticket subscription with DirecTV, which is very painful for me to do as I LOVE my Steelers and have not missed a game in years. I can go to any number of sports bars around me to watch the non national games but it won't be the same. The money I spend does not go directly to the Steelers and I just can't support this leauge and it's commish any longer so I will pocket the $400.

The big money owners have their guy in charge in GODell he will turn the NFL into MLB unless we hit them where it hurts in the wallet. They are trying to fundamentally change the nature of the NFL no more will the owners stand up and support the little guys in an effort to see the entire leauge prosper they will succomb to the high profile big money teams and ruin the NFL.

I love my Steelers but the NFL as I have know it is circling the drain and I won't spend one more nickel until they pull their collective heads from their arses. :tt1

Anyone else do anything similar?

RuthlessBurgher
06-20-2011, 03:21 PM
http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17121&hilit=manifesto

Djfan
06-20-2011, 03:21 PM
You read my mind!!