PDA

View Full Version : Slash BUSTED

MeetJoeGreene
05-11-2011, 10:46 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-kordellstewart

Authorities say former NFL quarterback and ESPN analyst Kordell Stewart has been charged with driving with a suspended license and speeding.

Fulton County sheriff’s spokeswoman Tracy Flanagan said Stewart was booked into jail in the Atlanta suburb of Alpharetta Wednesday and freed on $3,000 bond about four hours later.

RuthlessBurgher
05-11-2011, 11:01 PM
At least he wasn't busted behind some bushes in Point State Park... :wink:

The Man of Steel
05-12-2011, 04:28 AM
At least he wasn't busted behind some bushes in Point State Park... :wink:
I once heard that the reason so many of Corky's passes hit the turf was because he suffered from a severe case of the limp wrists.

flippy
05-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Anyone know why his license was suspended? That seems like it would be the bigger story than this.

rpmpit
05-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Probably suspended for unpaid parking tickets. If we're reading about this non-story then we would have definitely heard about any DWIs or DUIs.

flippy
05-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Probably suspended for unpaid parking tickets. If we're reading about this non-story then we would have definitely heard about any DWIs or DUIs.

that's what i'm thinking. kordell may have had his issues on the field, but from people i know that know him, he's a pretty good guy off the field. i ran into once in an airport and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy.