PDA

View Full Version : This actually bummed me out..

birtikidis
05-01-2011, 05:09 PM
More than I thought it would...
but we didn't draft Greg Lloyd Jr...

winwithd
05-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Me too. I had forgotten about him until I saw his name pop up next to the Eagles. I thought, 'Crap, first Henery now him.' But today I read a review on him (NFL.com/drafttracker, I think) that said he was a little slow and then he was hurt and didn't much the last two seasons. It was an ACL and MCL injury. After reading that I was not as bummed about it.

Still a little disappointed about Henery, but I thought Suisham did OK last year.

birtikidis
05-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Me too. I had forgotten about him until I saw his name pop up next to the Eagles. I thought, 'Crap, first Henery now him.' But today I read a review on him (NFL.com/drafttracker, I think) that said he was a little slow and then he was hurt and didn't much the last two seasons. It was an ACL and MCL injury. After reading that I was not as bummed about it.

Still a little disappointed about Henery, but I thought Suisham did OK last year.
Just like his dad.. ACL injury two years in a row.. everyone thought he was slow and too small.. and he just didn't do alot.. even at a small school..

Oviedo
05-02-2011, 11:12 AM
He has the name but he doesn't have the game. He is just not that good a football player.

Notleadpoisoned
05-02-2011, 03:28 PM
He has the name but he doesn't have the game.
...in other words he's just another Matt Butkus.

Chadman
05-03-2011, 12:43 AM
Honestly- expectation would have been through the roof if the Steelers had drafted him. He probably wouldn't have been given the proper chance to make it had he ended up here.