PDA

View Full Version : How bout Ian Williams or Zach Hurd

steelerkeylargo
04-30-2011, 04:13 PM
here in the 6th. Maybe David Mims, Andrew Jackson or Terrence Tolliver.

Dee Dub
04-30-2011, 04:17 PM
I think Ian Williams is going to be a very productive NT in the NFL. I would be very happy with that. But here's an idea, what about FB Stanley Havili? He would actually give Ben and the Steelers a dimension they havent had in a long time...a pass catching fullback. He can run between the tackles too.

steelerkeylargo
04-30-2011, 04:20 PM
I think Ian Williams is going to be a very productive NT in the NFL. I would be very happy with that. But here's an idea, what about FB Stanley Havili? He would actually give Ben and the Steelers a dimension they havent had in a long time...a pass catching fullback. He can run between the tackles too.

I like that line of thinking....I bet the Steelers (B.A.) don't though.

RuthlessBurgher
04-30-2011, 04:23 PM
I think only 4 safeties have been drafted (and we are 187 picks in as I type this)...Rahim Moore, Robert Sands, Ahmad Black, and Mark Legree. DeAndre McDaniel and Tyler Sash are still available (they are more SS than FS, but our SS tends to get hurt every so often, ya know?)

Dee Dub
04-30-2011, 04:24 PM

I like that line of thinking....I bet the Steelers (B.A.) don't though.

Yeah you're probably right. I thought about Terrence Tolliver too but he really isnt better than Limas Sweed and the Steelers havent quite given up on him.

flippy
04-30-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm going with Deunta Williams in round 6 and taking a flyer on Ricardo Lockette in the 7th.

RuthlessBurgher
04-30-2011, 04:38 PM
We've heard all this talk about Arians wanting to add a pass catching TE. Virgil Green of Nevada is still on the board. Great speed, solid hands, but not much of a blocker. Think they make that move?

flippy
04-30-2011, 04:42 PM
We've heard all this talk about Arians wanting to add a pass catching TE. Virgil Green of Nevada is still on the board. Great speed, solid hands, but not much of a blocker. Think they make that move?

How bout making Jerrod Johnson a TE/HBack?

steelerkeylargo
04-30-2011, 04:44 PM

How bout making Jerrod Johnson a TE/HBack?

I vote for Ian Williams, Tyler Sash or DeAndre McDaniel