PDA

View Full Version : Steelers may have pulled off drafts biggest steal...

Dee Dub
04-30-2011, 03:53 PM
Think about this. With the drafting of Marcus Gilbert, a huge friend of both Maurkice and Mike Pouncey, just because they didnt actually get to draft Mike Pouncey, that doesnt mean they wont eventually get him. Mike Pouncey is in charge of his contract, and when his contract is up and who he plays his next contract for. We all know of his love and desire to play with his brother. Now they have added his friend and former teammate Marcus Gilbert, dont be surprised if one, contract number one isnt all that long, and two, contract number two is with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Just something to think about. How bad do you want to play with your brother Mike? :wink:

steelblood
04-30-2011, 04:00 PM
One Problem. Maurkice's contract will be up first.

Dee Dub
04-30-2011, 04:02 PM

That is not a problem for the Pittsburgh Steelers. They love him and are not going to let him go. They know the value of a pro bowl center. See Mike Webster and Dermonti Dawson.

NJ-STEELER
04-30-2011, 04:04 PM

we dont know that for sure yet

dub, the only thing that scares me is that mike got drafted in his hometown state of florida.
hopefully maurkrice never gets home sick

PSU_dropout43
04-30-2011, 04:06 PM
dub, the only thing that scares me is that mike got drafted in his hometown state of florida.

Losing in Miami vs Winning in Pittsburgh...it's a push. :wink:

Dee Dub
04-30-2011, 04:08 PM

But home town state gets trumped by far greater organization (Steelers), one that is actually relevant, and the fact that he gets to play with his brother and one of his better friends.

Oh and the Dolphins dont actually have a QB worth blocking for. :D

Eddie Spaghetti
04-30-2011, 04:10 PM
wish you guys would let this go.

makes zero sense.

RuthlessBurgher
04-30-2011, 04:18 PM

Ever since Maurkice's twin brother got drafted in their home state, 7 horrible words have been haunting my dreams.

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/16854213/view/1/producttypecolor/71/type/png/width/378/height/378/white-red-taking-my-talents-to-south-beach-t-shirts_design.png

:HeadBanger

Dee Dub
04-30-2011, 04:21 PM

Ever since Maurkice's twin brother got drafted in their home state, 7 horrible words have been haunting my dreams.

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/16854213/view/1/producttypecolor/71/type/png/width/378/height/378/white-red-taking-my-talents-to-south-beach-t-shirts_design.png

:HeadBanger

How about these numbers? 2 hours 50 minutes? Thats how long a flight from Pittsburgh to Miami is. It aint that far away to visit if you get home sick.

feltdizz
04-30-2011, 04:31 PM

makes zero sense.

:Agree

I thought people would let this go after he was drafted but I think we will hear about this stupid as topic for 4 or 5 years.

I hate to be negative but I almost hope Mike gets exposed so people will STFU about this reunion.

Dee Dub
04-30-2011, 04:37 PM

makes zero sense.

I thought people would let this go after he was drafted but I think we will hear about this stupid as topic for 4 or 5 years.

I hate to be negative but I almost hope Mike gets exposed so people will STFU about this reunion.

You realize we do this just to irritate you guys, right? Yep....we win. :Clap

pfelix73
04-30-2011, 04:43 PM
Well, its working.... :lol:

Actually, the Cowboys may have landed the biggest steal in the draft-

Dwayne Harris in the 6th round- wow. Kid is awesome.

:tt1

NJ-STEELER
04-30-2011, 04:56 PM

makes zero sense.

i hope he is exposed at center for miami.

will make it easier for us to get him and let him play guard :stirpot

aggiebones
04-30-2011, 05:18 PM
I look forward to the day that Peyton and Eli play on the same team.

You know Ronde and Tiki never made much effort to join the same teams. Likely the Pounceys won't bother either. For one, they both want to be centers.

BradshawsHairdresser
04-30-2011, 06:48 PM

You know Ronde and Tiki never made much effort to join the same teams. Likely the Pounceys won't bother either. For one, they both want to be centers.

Too bad Ironhead Heyward isn't still alive. We could sign him, and we'd be in really good shape.

RuthlessBurgher
05-01-2011, 02:46 PM

Too bad Ironhead Heyward isn't still alive. We could sign him, and we'd be in really good shape.

And we'd all have the answer to that deeply philosophical question, "But Ironhead...what's with this thingy?" :lol:

[youtube:3ipnkhg0]fPFgKa6qSGE[/youtube:3ipnkhg0]

fordfixer
05-01-2011, 06:56 PM

And we'd all have the answer to that deeply philosophical question, "But Ironhead...what's with this thingy?" :lol:

[youtube:edil35x8]fPFgKa6qSGE[/youtube:edil35x8]
I remember that :lol: