PDA

View Full Version : Steeler draft news and notes

insanesteelersfan
04-28-2011, 02:39 PM
Some things accross the wire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steelers | Aaron Williams likely will be top pick
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:30:51 -0700

The Pittsburgh Steelers likely will take University of Texas CB Aaron Williams if he is available when they pick in the first round of the 2011 NFL Draft.

( Oh this is gonna make ONE Unnamed poster here Mad )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NFL | Cliff Matthews receiving plenty of interest
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:27:38 -0700

University of Alabama DE Cliff Matthews has recently spoken with the Atlanta Falcons, Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens, Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, Buffalo Bills, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, Minnesota Vikings, Indianapolis Colts, Washington Redskins, New York Jets and Tennessee Titans.

0 Comments | Share: | Source: KFFL.com

( Anybody got any opinions ? )

NFL | David Mims receiving interest
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:48:53 -0700

Furman WR David Mims has recently spoken with the Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos, Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers, Washington Redskins and Kansas City Chiefs.

( Big, Massive OT from a small school. Love to grab him late )

Steelers | Have been looking into trades
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:22:43 -0700

The Pittsburgh Steelers have been looking into possible trades that would allow them to trade up or down in the first round of the 2011 NFL Draft. The team likely would move up only a couple of

( Only a couple of spots ? I wonder who they would be targeting there ? )[/b

Steelers | May look to add big WR
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:29:01 -0700

The Pittsburgh Steelers may look to add a[b] tall wide receiver at some point during the 2011 NFL Draft.

0 Comments | Share: | Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Ed Bouchette

( Terrance Toliver, or Austin Pettis anyone ? :tt2 )

Dee Dub
04-28-2011, 02:44 PM
Mad?? No...not me. Football is great but it isnt that serious. My soul and how I serve the Lord is far more important to me than who the Steelers pick.

I think the word you are looking for is disappointed. But I would still live with it and root for Aaron Williams.

There is freedom in salvation my brother. You dont have to be affected by trivial things anymore. :wink:

insanesteelersfan
04-28-2011, 02:47 PM
My soul and how I serve the Lord is far more important to me than who the Steelers pick. .......Well then you definitely have your priorities messed up son :tt1 :tt2 :Beer

Dee Dub
04-28-2011, 02:50 PM
My soul and how I serve the Lord is far more important to me than who the Steelers pick. .......Well then you definitely have your priorities messed up son :tt1 :tt2 :Beer

:shock:

OK..well then I pray for you.

insanesteelersfan
04-28-2011, 02:53 PM

Well thanks :Clap Then shouldn't instead of having a picture of Troy Polamalu in your profile, have a picture of :lol: Or at the very least a Pic of a FS, like Darren Perry ? Instead of a SS like Troy :roll:

Dee Dub
04-28-2011, 03:11 PM

Well thanks :Clap Then shouldn't instead of having a picture of Troy Polamalu in your profile, have a picture of :lol: Or at the very least a Pic of a FS, like Darren Perry ? Instead of a SS like Troy :roll:

Troy Polamalu is a Christian. And if you ask him he says he is first a Christian above all else. Just like me.

RuthlessBurgher
04-28-2011, 03:29 PM

Furman WR David Mims has recently spoken with the Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos, Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers, Washington Redskins and Kansas City Chiefs.

Mims isn't a WR from Furman. He's an OT from Virginia Union.

Chadman
04-29-2011, 10:01 AM

Can't argue though- he's certainly going to fit the 'Big WR' catagory if it's found he is a WR in his spare time...

ramblinjim
04-29-2011, 02:50 PM

Can't argue though- he's certainly going to fit the 'Big WR' catagory if it's found he is a WR in his spare time...

Our slot wide receiver could be 6'4, 305 pounds! If he can just get into the secondary, he'll do a lot of damage.