PDA

View Full Version : My stab at a mock

steeler_george
04-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Trade back from pick 31 to 38 AZ and gain their 4th rounder. I thinks we can still get A. Williams in top of the second, if he gets past NE.

2a) A. Williams / Ras Dowing
2b) Carpenter/ Gilbert
3) Burton/Marsh/ Chimdi Checkwa
4a) Pinkston/ J Reid
4b) Pettis
5) Harvey
6) Alex Henry
7) De'rel Scott

steelerkeylargo
04-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Trade back from pick 31 to 38 AZ and gain their 4th rounder. I thinks we can still get A. Williams in top of the second, if he gets past NE.

2b) Carpenter/ Gilbert
4a) Pinkston/ J Reid
4b) Pettis
5) Harvey
6) Alex Henry
7) De'rel Scott

Fairly realistic with all targets in reasonable range.

insanesteelersfan
04-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Your " STAB " at a Mock draft ?...be honest,,,is this Brandon Marshall's wife :Boobs

No just kidding. Good job. Still wouldn't take Gilbert anywhere near the 2nd round. Had a bad season. And was schooled alot during the senior bowl against AVERAGE defenders. But other then him, A-OK! :Bow

steeler_george
04-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Your " STAB " at a Mock draft ?...be honest,,,is this Brandon Marshall's wife :Boobs

No just kidding. Good job. Still wouldn't take Gilbert anywhere near the 2nd round. Had a bad season. And was schooled alot during the senior bowl against AVERAGE defenders. But other then him, A-OK! :Bow

Cracking up here, with that Marshall's comment.

RuthlessBurgher
04-28-2011, 12:17 PM

Marshall getting stabbed by his wife is SO last week!

Get with the times, brother! Broncos linebacker Jason Hunter being stabbed by his girlfriend is the new "in" thing these days. :wink:

Broncos linebacker Hunter will "be fine" after being stabbed by girlfriend
By Lindsay H. Jones
The Denver Post
Posted: 04/28/2011 01:00:00 AM MDT
Updated: 04/28/2011 09:43:57 AM MDT

Jason Hunter, who had 58 tackles and three sacks for the Broncos last season, is expected to shift to defensive end. (John Leyba, Denver Post file)Broncos linebacker Jason Hunter was taken to a Detroit hospital Wednesday morning after suffering a stab wound to his left shoulder.

Hunter, who started 12 games for the Broncos in 2010, told police his girlfriend stabbed him, but he is declining to pursue charges against the woman, whose name was not released, according to a report from Detroit television station WXYZ, an ABC affiliate. The TV station said Hunter's girlfriend was arrested.

Detroit police would not release the incident report Wednesday, and officer Dan Donakowski confirmed Hunter was stabbed, but declined to reveal other details.

"It's a very minor injury, just a few stitches," Hunter's agent, Bob Walker, said in a statement released on Twitter.

"He'll be fine. We thank you for your prayers."

Walker did not return a call from The Denver Post.

Hunter's father, James Hunter, said Wednesday afternoon that he also expected his son to be fine. Hunter's mother, Terri, was planning to travel from the family home in Charlotte, N.C., to Detroit to be with her son.

Hunter is the second NFL player to suffer a stab wound in a domestic incident in the past week. Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall, a former Broncos star, was hospitalized Saturday morning with a stab wound to the stomach, and his wife was arrested.

Hunter, 27, is entering his sixth year in the NFL. He spent 2009 playing for Detroit, and was signed by the Broncos in August after he was released by the Lions. Hunter played outside linebacker in the Broncos' old 3-4 defense, but will be a defensive end as the team reverts to a 4-3 scheme under new coach John Fox.

Hunter, outgoing, friendly and popular in the locker room, made 58 tackles (47 solo) and had three sacks for the Broncos last season. His 2010 highlight came when he scooped up a fumble by Kansas City quarterback Matt Cassel and returned it 75 yards for a touchdown on Nov. 14. Hunter also played on special teams.

He signed with Green Bay as an undrafted free agent in 2006 after starring at Division I-AA Appalachian State.

Under NFL lockout rules, Broncos coaches cannot contact Hunter directly, though team physicians are allowed to be in contact with the doctors treating Hunter in Detroit.

"Our thoughts are with Jason, and we are hopeful he makes a quick recovery," the team said in a statement Wednesday afternoon. "Out of respect for his privacy, we will not have additional comment on the matter at this time."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Read more: Broncos linebacker Hunter will "be fine" after being stabbed by girlfriend - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17 ... z1KpqVJKLO (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17945413#ixzz1KpqVJKLO)
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

insanesteelersfan
04-28-2011, 12:27 PM

Marshall getting stabbed by his wife is SO last week!

Get with the times, brother! Broncos linebacker Jason Hunter being stabbed by his girlfriend is the new "in" thing these days. :wink:

Broncos linebacker Hunter will "be fine" after being stabbed by girlfriend
By Lindsay H. Jones
The Denver Post
Posted: 04/28/2011 01:00:00 AM MDT
Updated: 04/28/2011 09:43:57 AM MDT

Jason Hunter, who had 58 tackles and three sacks for the Broncos last season, is expected to shift to defensive end. (John Leyba, Denver Post file)Broncos linebacker Jason Hunter was taken to a Detroit hospital Wednesday morning after suffering a stab wound to his left shoulder.

Hunter, who started 12 games for the Broncos in 2010, told police his girlfriend stabbed him, but he is declining to pursue charges against the woman, whose name was not released, according to a report from Detroit television station WXYZ, an ABC affiliate. The TV station said Hunter's girlfriend was arrested.

Detroit police would not release the incident report Wednesday, and officer Dan Donakowski confirmed Hunter was stabbed, but declined to reveal other details.

"It's a very minor injury, just a few stitches," Hunter's agent, Bob Walker, said in a statement released on Twitter.

"He'll be fine. We thank you for your prayers."

Walker did not return a call from The Denver Post.

Hunter's father, James Hunter, said Wednesday afternoon that he also expected his son to be fine. Hunter's mother, Terri, was planning to travel from the family home in Charlotte, N.C., to Detroit to be with her son.

Hunter is the second NFL player to suffer a stab wound in a domestic incident in the past week. Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall, a former Broncos star, was hospitalized Saturday morning with a stab wound to the stomach, and his wife was arrested.

Hunter, 27, is entering his sixth year in the NFL. He spent 2009 playing for Detroit, and was signed by the Broncos in August after he was released by the Lions. Hunter played outside linebacker in the Broncos' old 3-4 defense, but will be a defensive end as the team reverts to a 4-3 scheme under new coach John Fox.

Hunter, outgoing, friendly and popular in the locker room, made 58 tackles (47 solo) and had three sacks for the Broncos last season. His 2010 highlight came when he scooped up a fumble by Kansas City quarterback Matt Cassel and returned it 75 yards for a touchdown on Nov. 14. Hunter also played on special teams.

He signed with Green Bay as an undrafted free agent in 2006 after starring at Division I-AA Appalachian State.

Under NFL lockout rules, Broncos coaches cannot contact Hunter directly, though team physicians are allowed to be in contact with the doctors treating Hunter in Detroit.

"Our thoughts are with Jason, and we are hopeful he makes a quick recovery," the team said in a statement Wednesday afternoon. "Out of respect for his privacy, we will not have additional comment on the matter at this time."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Read more: Broncos linebacker Hunter will "be fine" after being stabbed by girlfriend - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17 ... z1KpqVJKLO (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17945413#ixzz1KpqVJKLO)
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

I'm sorry :( My Bad Of course I could have went with the ..." Hey, are you Ray Lewis "
thing. I mean C'mon...the CLASSICS never get old :ratsuck

RuthlessBurgher
04-28-2011, 12:30 PM
I'm sorry :( My Bad Of course I could have went with the ..." Hey, are you Ray Lewis "

[youtube:1mkja9aa]9XZDzOGFXts[/youtube:1mkja9aa]

insanesteelersfan
04-28-2011, 12:33 PM

[youtube:2fgav077]9XZDzOGFXts[/youtube:2fgav077]

LOL! :lol: Yes sir. I already have that famous SNL skit saved in my favorites. I post it on EVERY Baltimore Board I can....and then of course,,,I get banned :wft Oh but it's okay if you go there and call Ben a rapist, and what not. Dumb and Ignorant Ratbird fans huh ? :moon

StarSpangledSteeler
04-28-2011, 07:03 PM

2b) Carpenter/ Gilbert
4a) Pinkston/ J Reid
4b) Pettis
5) Harvey
6) Alex Henry
7) De'rel Scott

I would be estatic with that draft. And it is a reasonable one as well.