PDA

View Full Version : Great Blue North Draft reports final Mock draft

insanesteelersfan
04-28-2011, 10:06 AM
And they, just like Rick Gosselin have had alot of success with predictions in the past. Only unlike Gosselin, Colin Lindsey will actually predict trades. This is his final Mock draft. And I have to say...IF the draft unfolded like this...I would be one HAPPY CAMPER :Beer I can't Imagine a single Steeler fan who wouldn't be.

http://www.gbnreport.com/2011projectionfinal.html

pfelix73
04-28-2011, 10:11 AM
Ahh... not so fast... How can they get all those trades right? I doubt Carimi is even there at 31, but if he is- maybe.... We need a CB in the worst way though..

Aaron Williams, Hayward, Ayers....?

:tt1

insanesteelersfan
04-28-2011, 10:21 AM
Ahh... not so fast... How can they get all those trades right? I doubt Carimi is even there at 31, but if he is- maybe.... We need a CB in the worst way though..

I don't think it will happen either. But make no mistake about it. Gabe Carimi is the BEST pure Tackle in this draft. Went up against the BEST Defensive players in the Big-10. And was the most dominant player at the senior Bowl. Both in practices and the game. Some people get too caught up with speed, or other measurables. But fail to watch game film. Carimi has been ultra productive for the past 3 years. I don't care IF Peterson was there at 31 with Carimi, you select Carimi. He's the better player period!

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
04-28-2011, 10:44 AM
And they, just like Rick Gosselin have had alot of success with predictions in the past. Only unlike Gosselin, Colin Lindsey will actually predict trades. This is his final Mock draft. And I have to say...IF the draft unfolded like this...I would be one HAPPY CAMPER :Beer I can't Imagine a single Steeler fan who wouldn't be.

http://www.gbnreport.com/2011projectionfinal.html

I wouldn't complain if we landed Carimi.

RuthlessBurgher
04-28-2011, 12:11 PM

I don't think it will happen either. But make no mistake about it. Gabe Carimi is the BEST pure Tackle in this draft. Went up against the BEST Defensive players in the Big-10. And was the most dominant player at the senior Bowl. Both in practices and the game. Some people get too caught up with speed, or other measurables. But fail to watch game film. Carimi has been ultra productive for the past 3 years. I don't care IF Peterson was there at 31 with Carimi, you select Carimi. He's the better player period!

Carimi should be a solid RT, but that's all he is. I'd be happy to land him, but he's not and elite LT prospect like Joe Thomas or Jake Long or Ryan Clady. Peterson, on the other hand, is a legit top prospect in this draft. Hyperbole to the nth degree.