PDA

View Full Version : Not Steeler related but....

insanesteelersfan
04-26-2011, 06:06 PM
...There are now rumors that Tennessee is considering selecting QB Andy Dalton with the 8th overall pick. Wow! I know Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but this would be a HUGE mistake in my opinion. If I were a Titan fan, no way could I justify this. And IF true and it happens, that would push down a better prospect for us at 31. Don't know who, but it would. Dalton has been on the best and most talented team the past 2 years. The only two years Dalton has done anything. He is not a great Athlete or very tall. I can't see what the Titans are seeing.

WoodleyofTroy
04-26-2011, 07:01 PM
I thought about what would happen if 5 QB's were selected in the first round and who would be available for us at #31, but I see guys like Wilkerson, Ayers, Solder, Houston, being the ones who drop (I wouldn't take these guys at 20), not Pouncey, Carimi, or Heyward.

Would still like it to happen obviously, because you never know, but even if it doesn't, it still means a talent will be pushed down in the 2nd, with them going early there.

Either way, there will still be up to 8 QB's selected in the first two rounds, which hasn't happened in awhile.