PDA

View Full Version : My final mock draft!!

Prowler
04-25-2011, 07:46 PM
1. Titus Young - WR - Boise State
2. Christian Ballard - DE - Iowa
3. Chimdi Chekwa - CB - Ohio State
4. Ian Williams - NT - Notre Dame
5. Roy Helu - RB - Nebraska
6. Jason Teague - CB - TCU
7. Brandyn Thompson - CB - Boise State

Eddie Spaghetti
04-25-2011, 07:49 PM
sure wouldn't want to see the ones before this one.

ouch.

Prowler
04-25-2011, 07:52 PM

ouch.

I don't care what you like. I care about selecting the best possible player in every round and future NFL starters, don't you?

insanesteelersfan
04-25-2011, 08:08 PM
1. Titus Young - WR - Boise State
2. Christian Ballard - DE - Iowa
3. Chimdi Chekwa - CB - Ohio State
4. Ian Williams - NT - Notre Dame
5. Roy Helu - RB - Nebraska
6. Jason Teague - CB - TCU
7. Brandyn Thompson - CB - Boise State

Seriously, this is a joke thread, right :Blah Cause basically your entire draft is way out of whack.

Eddie Spaghetti
04-25-2011, 08:12 PM

ouch.

I don't care what you like. I care about selecting the best possible player in every round

yes i do.

unfortunately it looks to me like you're way off in 5 out of 7 rounds.

Prowler
04-25-2011, 08:13 PM
[quote="Eddie Spaghetti":2w7d3o9b]sure wouldn't want to see the ones before this one.

ouch.

I don't care what you like. I care about selecting the best possible player in every round

yes i do.

unfortunately it looks to me like you're way off in 5 out of 7 rounds.[/quote:2w7d3o9b]

I don't think so!!

steelblood
04-25-2011, 09:55 PM
I loved Jason Teague as a late round selection coming into this season. But, he was really bad this year. Putrid.

Unlike everyone else, I don't hate your first 5 picks. Those players could help this team. Ballard is a physically gifted player who works hard but has questionable instincts. Chekwa looked really stiff at the combine, but he is fast and he plays hard. Williams will be a decent backup NT who could eventually be an average starting NT. Helu has nice athleticism and size. I've seen worse.

BradshawsHairdresser
04-26-2011, 08:46 PM
Probably just as close as a lot of y'all's mocks.

RuthlessBurgher
04-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Probably just as close as a lot of yinz mocks.

Fixed that for you. :wink:

calmkiller
04-26-2011, 10:02 PM
If you all haven't figured it out yet, Prowler is a troll. I have yet to see one of his post be anything non trollish. Don't feed the troll, and he will die alone.

insanesteelersfan
04-26-2011, 10:06 PM
If you all haven't figured it out yet, Prowler is a troll. I have yet to see one of his post be anything non trollish. Don't feed the troll, and he will die alone.

Really ? Well I'm new. so thanks for the heads up. Didn't think any steeler fan could be that dumb.

RuthlessBurgher
04-26-2011, 10:06 PM

Dayum, that's harsh! :lol:

insanesteelersfan
04-26-2011, 10:08 PM

Dayum, that's harsh! :lol:

Well truth be told, we ALL actually do die alone. So really, was it out of line ? :2c

Eddie Spaghetti
04-26-2011, 10:10 PM
there is a movie quote here....

ruthless??

hawaiiansteel
04-26-2011, 11:37 PM
http://katerawlings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/die_alone_081710.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
04-27-2011, 02:21 AM
there is a movie quote here....

ruthless??

I suppose you are referring to Donnie Darko, eh?

What did Roberta Sparrow say to you?

She said, "Every living creature on earth dies alone."

The search for God is absurd?

It is if everyone dies alone.

And please don't ask me how I feel, being denied these hungry, hungry hippos (or how, exactly, one sucks a #&@% for that matter). :wink: