PDA

View Full Version : pfaw mock draft..

birtikidis
04-24-2011, 04:17 PM
this is my mock OFFSEASON.
ya fool!
I'm doing this all from my memory of guys I've watched

it begins with the draft. We need to solidify this offensive line and with that, the Pittsburgh Steelers will trade their first and second round pick and select:

1st round Mike Pouncey OG Florida. With this pick the Steelers can move Essex and Foster back to their natural Tackle position.

3rd round. Burton Provides more depth at the cb spot. we have enough youth there

4th round Fua. (I know I spelled that wrong). With this pick the Steelers have their long term backup nose tackle. Is he a starter in the mold of Hampton? No, but he gives us the depth we need at the NT position.

5th round Ahmad Black S UF

6th round Dontavian Bogan WR USF

7th round mark herzlich ILB bc

Keep Flo around for one more yar.
let Colon walk
If we lose Ike aggressively pursue Carlos Rogers

I edited this a little. moved burton into the 3rd (realized that 4th was way too late) I could take Mclain from USF here though, I don't think he'd make a good 3-4 nt. Moved Fua to the 4th as I had him going to early. Also moved Black up to the 5th. Herzlich is a feel good story and I'd give him a shot.

hawaiiansteel
04-24-2011, 06:13 PM
what's up birtikidis, how stupid is our boy Janoris? :wft

Floridaís Janoris Jenkins Arrested Again

It appeared that Florida CB Janoris Jenkins had finally matured when he decided to return to Gainesville for his senior season instead of bolt for the NFL draft.

So much for that.

Jenkins was arrested for the third time in two seasons on Saturday and charged with possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana. It will be interesting to see if new head coach Will Muschamp is willing to give the First Team All-SEC player a second chance or not.

If Jenkins is kicked off the team, donít be surprised if he enters the NFL supplemental draft.

http://www.lostlettermen.com/janorisjen ... ted-again/ (http://www.lostlettermen.com/janorisjenkins-arrested-again/)

birtikidis
04-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Yea man, I was totally pi$$ed when i heard about that. I think he would have been the #1 corner next year. Now I don't think we'd touch him with a 10 foot pole. DumbAss!

birtikidis
04-28-2011, 12:54 AM
The more I think about it, the more I want it to work out this way.

grotonsteel
04-28-2011, 12:35 PM
I have one question regarding J Jenkins, CB from Univ of Florida

He got kicked out of Univ of Florida and i believe he should be available for supplemental draft. Should Steelers take a flier on him as a 4th-5th Rd player maybe in supplemental draft if he is available?

birtikidis
04-28-2011, 02:43 PM
I have one question regarding J Jenkins, CB from Univ of Florida

He got kicked out of Univ of Florida and i believe he should be available for supplemental draft. Should Steelers take a flier on him as a 4th-5th Rd player maybe in supplemental draft if he is available?
IMO Jenkins will be a better player then Haden. If not for the drug issues, I'd take him in a heart beat.