04-22-2011, 12:47 PM
http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2011emmitt.php

Its dayyyummmm funny

Some gems

"Last update: A couple hour ago. " :lol:

Kansas City Chiefs: Marcus Pouncey, G, Florida
Marcus Pouncey from the University of Florida State, go gata. :lol:

New Orleans Saints: Virgin Green, TE, Nevada
The Saint release Jeremy Shock a couple of day or week ago, which really shock me. And I am not just sayin' these because Jeremy Shock have the same alphabet as the word "shock." I'm sayin' these because I have shock when the the Saint got rid of Jeremy Shock!

Pittsburgh Steelers: Cameron Heyward, RB, Ohio State
Some people say that Cameron Heyward is a defensive linesman. What a ignorance statement!
Cameron Heyward obviously runnin' back in the National Football Conference. Cameron Heyward dad name Ironhead Heyward, and the apple do not fall far from the bush.
But Cameron Heyward need a nickname that is not Nick. His dad was Ironhead, and iron given to second place in the Olympus Game. Copper is the next prize, so I will call Cameron Heyward "Copperhead" Heyward.

insanesteelersfan
04-22-2011, 01:05 PM

Its dayyyummmm funny

Some gems

The Saint release Jeremy Shock a couple of day or week ago, which really shock me. And I am not just sayin' these because Jeremy Shock have the same alphabet as the word "shock." I'm sayin' these because I have shock when the the Saint got rid of Jeremy Shock!

Some people say that Cameron Heyward is a defensive linesman. What a ignorance statement!
Cameron Heyward obviously runnin' back in the National Football Conference. Cameron Heyward dad name Ironhead Heyward, and the apple do not fall far from the bush.
But Cameron Heyward need a nickname that is not Nick. His dad was Ironhead, and iron given to second place in the Olympus Game. Copper is the next prize, so I will call Cameron Heyward "Copperhead" Heyward.

I'm sorry but did you say this was FUNNY ? Well you got a twisted and sick sense of humor. I at first thought it was an intentional joke of a Mock. But the link at the site actually shows Emmitt saying these things. I mean what a Racist he is. And it clearly shows you all the level of academics at the university of Florida.

Absolutely disgusting. and disgraceful.

birtikidis
04-22-2011, 02:12 PM

Its dayyyummmm funny

Some gems

I'm sorry but did you say this was FUNNY ? Well you got a twisted and sick sense of humor. I at first thought it was an intentional joke of a Mock. But the link at the site actually shows Emmitt saying these things. I mean what a Racist he is. And it clearly shows you all the level of academics at the university of Florida.

Emmit didn't say any of the picks. the guy from walter football even said that UNTIL someone hires Emmit, he's gonna do this mocks. Do you read? and btw, there's a LOT of football players that only go to college to make it in the NFL. Hell you're boy that you keep shouting about at FSU was a recreation and leisuraly activities major. Think he's highly educated?

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
04-22-2011, 02:15 PM

Its dayyyummmm funny

Some gems

It is not Emmitt.

Until someone hires Emmitt, I'll continue to pump out these Emmitt Mocks. This is what a 2011 NFL Mock Draft would look like if Emmitt Smith created one. This is satire, so don't take this seriously. But please read it - Emmitt put blood, sweat and cry into it.

grotonsteel
04-22-2011, 06:43 PM

Its dayyyummmm funny

Some gems

Your first thought was correct. Maybe you need to read the entire article carefully.

Why so serious??? :wink:

As far as academics goes Univ of Florida definitely ranks Top-50 in the nation atleast for Engineering

RuthlessBurgher
04-23-2011, 01:43 AM

Its dayyyummmm funny

Some gems

Racist? Did you ever hear Emmitt Smith try to analyze football games in the past? Dude mangled the English language like no one else before or since.

Frank Caliendo makes fun of George W. Bush mangling the English language in his comedy bits all the time.

Bill Cosby made fun of how one of his childhood friends spoke when he voiced the Mushmouth character on the old Fat Albert cartoons.

Seems like is basically the same thing to me. Except because Caliendo and Bush are both white and Cosby and his childhood friend are both black, but Emmitt Smith is black and Walter Cherepinsky is white (at least I'm assuming that he's white based on that Polish-sounding last name), that this bit is somehow racist. Nah. It's an attempt at comedy. That's all.