PDA

View Full Version : Are you F'ING Kidding me?!!!!

insanesteelersfan
04-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Oh my FU_KING GOD! This really makes me angry as, well HECK!
Here is a story from Pro football talk. Below is a snip from what Amani Toomer said in it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... e-tactics/ (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/21/amani-toomer-roger-goodell-uses-gestapo-like-tactics/)

I think the way Mr. Goodell has handled this, the way he’s kind of using his power, is like the kind of a Gestapo-type situation, controlling the players, not letting the judicial system do its work,” Toomer said Wednesday, in comments that were repeated on ESPN Radio Thursday morning. “It rubs a lot of players the wrong way, and that’s why you see a lot of players now lashing out at Mr. Goodell.”

I mean fans are you KIDDING ME! ? Amani saying " Not letting the judicial system to its work " ? Isn't this the SAME A-HOLE who after Ben was accused, just accused mind you with NO Evidence whatsoever, wasn't it Amnai who was all over the news stating that he HOPED Goodell will come down hard on Ben, like he did with the " Brothers "....his words fans, not mine....like in the cases of " Pac-Man Jones. Mike Vick, and Chris Henry ?

And now this guy has the nerve to say..." Not letting the " JUDICIAL system do its work " ?

Where does this Hypocrite get his " Nut Sack " big enough to say that ? Man I totally Hate Toomer.

Dee Dub
04-21-2011, 01:40 PM
...Sorry man you lost me as soon as you used God's name in vain. :nono

insanesteelersfan
04-21-2011, 01:52 PM
...Sorry man you lost me as soon as you used God's name in vain. :nono

Sorry :Bow But Amani just makes me so mad. He truly is the Anti-Christ when it comes to Hypocritical statements.

feltdizz
04-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Here is a story from Pro football talk. Below is a snip from what Amani Toomer said in it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... e-tactics/ (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/21/amani-toomer-roger-goodell-uses-gestapo-like-tactics/)

I think the way Mr. Goodell has handled this, the way he’s kind of using his power, is like the kind of a Gestapo-type situation, controlling the players, not letting the judicial system do its work,” Toomer said Wednesday, in comments that were repeated on ESPN Radio Thursday morning. “It rubs a lot of players the wrong way, and that’s why you see a lot of players now lashing out at Mr. Goodell.”

I mean fans are you KIDDING ME! ? Amani saying " Not letting the judicial system to its work " ? Isn't this the SAME A-HOLE who after Ben was accused, just accused mind you with NO Evidence whatsoever, wasn't it Amnai who was all over the news stating that he HOPED Goodell will come down hard on Ben, like he did with the " Brothers "....his words fans, not mine....like in the cases of " Pac-Man Jones. Mike Vick, and Chris Henry ?

And now this guy has the nerve to say..." Not letting the " JUDICIAL system do its work " ?

Where does this Hypocrite get his " Nut Sack " big enough to say that ? Man I totally Hate Toomer.

you truly are insane.... :wink:

Do you really think black players in the NFL would use Ben's situation as the example for Goodell to use restraint?

That's like white people using OJ's case as proof the justice system works....

I kid, I kid...

but I think all the NFL players want Goodell to slow down....

insanesteelersfan
04-21-2011, 02:09 PM

you truly are insane.... :wink:

Do you really think black players in the NFL would use Ben's situation as the example for Goodell to use restraint?
That's like white people using OJ's case as proof the justice system works.

When did I say that ? I said Amani is a hypocrite for saying that Goodell doesn't let the judicial system play itself out. And yet Toomer was the one screaming to all the media calling for Goodell to suspend Ben BEFORE anything was ever proven...just like he did in the said cases of Henry-Vick and Pac-man. But what Toomer failed to understand way back then was that all those three players HAD several other past infractions and arrests and convictions...as where Ben never had a hint of anything.

Get it ?

Oviedo
04-21-2011, 02:43 PM
How is Goodell not letting the judical system work. The who issue right now is in the Federal court. Does this moron even know what is going on?

feltdizz
04-21-2011, 03:39 PM
When did I say that ? I said Amani is a hypocrite for saying that Goodell doesn't let the judicial system play itself out. And yet Toomer was the one screaming to all the media calling for Goodell to suspend Ben BEFORE anything was ever proven...just like he did in the said cases of Henry-Vick and Pac-man. But what Toomer failed to understand way back then was that all those three players HAD several other past infractions and arrests and convictions...as where Ben never had a hint of anything.

Get it ?
I don't think you get it....

Ben had 2 accusations in 12 months and he is one of the top QB's in the league and brought shame on the league. He had a hint of something... but that isn't the real issue.

Toomer and other black players probably felt as though Goodell rushed to suspend other players before they had their day in court. So of course when Ben got in trouble they wanted to see Goodell act in the same manner.

Moving forward though... I think most if not all players want Goodell to chill out on the suspensions before court.

If a ref calls what we know isn't a hold on a Steeler OL don't we as Steeler fans want the other team to get called for holding when they do the same thing even though we know it isn't holding and neither should be called?

Of course each hold/player infraction is different but I can understand where Toomer is coming from.

feltdizz
04-21-2011, 03:40 PM
How is Goodell not letting the judical system work. The who issue right now is in the Federal court. Does this moron even know what is going on?

I think you are talking about the lockout... Toomer was talking about suspensions.

insanesteelersfan
04-21-2011, 03:49 PM

Get it ?
I don't think you get it....

Ben had 2 accusations in 12 months and he is one of the top QB's in the league and brought shame on the league. He had a hint of something... but that isn't the real issue.

Toomer and other black players probably felt as though Goodell rushed to suspend other players before they had their day in court. So of course when Ben got in trouble they wanted to see Goodell act in the same manner.

Moving forward though... I think most if not all players want Goodell to chill out on the suspensions before court.

If a ref calls what we know isn't a hold on a Steeler OL don't we as Steeler fans want the other team to get called for holding when they do the same thing even though we know it isn't holding and neither should be called?

Of course each hold/player infraction is different but I can understand where Toomer is coming from.

Those other Black players you mentioned, ALL had previous past alligations-arrests and convictions before Goodell ever suspended them for their most recent alligations. That's the difference. And Ben is a national celebrity. He can't control is some looney at a Hotel says he raped her over a year earlier then when she filed a civil claim...NEVER going to the Cops. I fail to see where Ben is putting the league or his team in a bad light by her unfounded claims. So in reality, the ONLY real alligation that wwas reported to the police was the Georgia Incident. The Nevada thing should have NEVER played into Goodell's report. or decision to suspend Ben more then TWICE as long as he did M.Vick. A guy who did commit a egregious crime. And a player who should have been kicked out of football for the gambling aspect of it. Oh but no, ole Goodell never did that. Nor did Toomer ever call for Vick's head either.

Sorry. I appreciate your input and opinion here, but you are way wrong on this one.

RuthlessBurgher
04-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Who the hell cares what Amani Toomer has to say in league matters? Dude hasn't played a down since 2008. It's now 2011. You are old news, Amani. Stop trying to get your name in the newspapers.

feltdizz
04-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Ben was accused twice. Whether we like it or not he was called all types of names and brought shame to the league. Unfortunately the accusations always outshine the outcome. This is why the punishment was so harsh. This is also why 90% of NFL players find creative ways to avoid the accusations.

Vick was in prison for a year or 2. I know Steeler fans think Ben was given a harsher penalty but I think most NFL fans view Vicks time off as part of time served.

Its over and done with and I agree with Ruthless on Toomer. Its over...