PDA

View Full Version : Can We Draft Already?

flippy
04-19-2011, 11:26 AM
The anticipation is killing me. I can't wait to get this thing going. I want to know who we pick. I can't stand it :)

Jooser
04-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Remind me again, what University did Already play for? Was he at the combine?
:moon :D

RuthlessBurgher
04-19-2011, 12:41 PM
Already is at quarterback, Now is at running back, and Finally is at wide receiver.

Eventually? Tight End!!!

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/790/abbott-and-costello-whos-on-first.jpg

Oviedo
04-19-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm sure the typical complainers and haters are probably about ready to start taking drugs. Right now they don't have an reason to display their massive knowledge and expertise about the NFL and correct everything that Tomlin and Colbert get wrong.

The draft will give them the opportunity to once again show how much smarter they are than the professionals :stirpot

Shawn
04-19-2011, 01:53 PM
It isn't the predraft, preseason if we don't have one of these posts.

What makes this worse is the fact we may not have football come September.

BradshawsHairdresser
04-19-2011, 06:28 PM
The anticipation is killing me. I can't wait to get this thing going. I want to know who we pick. I can't stand it :)
:tt2 :tt2 :tt2

It isn't the predraft, preseason if we don't have one of these posts.

What makes this worse is the fact we may not have football come September.
:( :( :( :x :x :x

NJ-STEELER
04-19-2011, 09:13 PM
Albert Ready is a stud

flippy
04-20-2011, 07:35 AM
It would be cool if there was a CB named Al Ready.

I hate to complain, but I needed to get one of these threads out of my system to carry me through the draft. I'll probably be overly anxious again come August. And if the season gets delayed or cancelled, look out. I won't be able to predict what may come after that.