PDA

View Full Version : My Mock 3.0

Shawn
04-04-2011, 02:16 PM
1) Rodney Hudson-OG Florida State
2) Brandon Burton-DB Utah
3) Kendrick Ellis-NT Hampton I had taken him off previous mocks due to off field issues but I like the article I just read about him taking accountability.
4) Chimidi Chekwa-DB OSU, fast good coverage skills, raw athlete
5) Lance Kendricks-TE Wisconsin
6) Alex Henry-K/P Nebraska

Oviedo
04-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Hate it!!!!

Just kidding. I do hate Hudson in Round 1 (IMO second round talent who won't be able to get into the line up as a rookie) and I think that Kendricks is one of the fast risers in the draft and could well be gone by our pick in Round 2. I also don't think Henery (you forgot the second "e") lasts until Round 6.

Shawn
04-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Hate it!!!!

Just kidding. I do hate Hudson in Round 1 (IMO second round talent who won't be able to get into the line up as a rookie) and I think that Kendricks is one of the fast risers in the draft and could well be gone by our pick in Round 2. I also don't think Henery (you forgot the second "e") lasts until Round 6.

I appreciate the spelling correction. :D

As for Hudson, he would start day 1. He is every bit as skilled as any guard in this draft. And a HUGE instant upgrade over what we have now. And the latest mock I seen by Walters had Kendricks going very late. I based much of my round selection off of Walters. Henery could go anywhere from 5th to 7th. According to Walters he is our 6th round selection. I would very much like that selection.

RuthlessBurgher
04-04-2011, 03:31 PM
I don't like Hudson in round 1 either, and agree that Hendricks is more likely to go on day 2 of the draft than last until late in round 5.

And while we are spell-checking here, there is no "d" in Ellis' first name, and only 2 "i's" in Chekwa's first name. :wink:

steelblood
04-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Hudson is a little small. He'll probably be a great center in this league. I'm not sure I love him at guard in the NFL. However, if we got all of those players, I'd be pleased.

The Sodfather
04-05-2011, 06:35 AM
No chance in hell Kendricks makes it to round 5. He'll never make it by our 2nd pick.

I don't see Hudson in the first. I do like Burton at #63.

Oviedo
04-05-2011, 10:41 AM
No chance in hell Kendricks makes it to round 5. He'll never make it by our 2nd pick.

I don't see Hudson in the first. I do like Burton at #63.

I hope Kendricks makes it to #63 but then we have the dilemma of whether we can wait another round for a DB.

Shawn
04-05-2011, 10:56 AM
I think Walters had Kendricks in the 5th. Oversight maybe?

RuthlessBurgher
04-06-2011, 02:39 PM
I think Walters had Kendricks in the 5th. Oversight maybe?

In Walter's mock update yesterday, he had Kendricks going to the Bucs in the 3rd round (84th pick overall).

Chadman
04-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Hendricks will go Round 2/3....most likely to a team in need of a #2 TE...don't know who THAT might be...he won't last to the Steelers 3rd pick, you wouldn't think.