PDA

View Full Version : Steelers interested in a new "Slash"?

hawaiiansteel
04-04-2011, 02:17 AM
• Middle Tennessee State QB Dwight Dasher is starting to generate some buzz for himself as a potential “slash” type player in the NFL. Teams like his potential kick return capabilities and it’s no surprise the team I keep hearing has a lot of interest in him is the Pittsburgh Steelers, home of the original “slash.”

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFL ... -9743.html (http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFL-Draft-rumors-9743.html)

Mister Pittsburgh
04-04-2011, 02:54 AM
I really hope we draft him. Then we can have the market cornered on black QB's for sure. Just replace Ben, Heath, and Keisel, and we might be the first NFL team to field all black starters. Rooney rule to the max.

Notleadpoisoned
04-04-2011, 08:00 AM
What's Pat White up to these days?

Oviedo
04-04-2011, 09:46 AM
The last thing we need except as a UDFA. We have other real needs.

RuthlessBurgher
04-04-2011, 10:09 AM
I really hope we draft him. Then we can have the market cornered on black QB's for sure. Just replace Ben, Heath, and Keisel, and we might be the first NFL team to field all black starters. Rooney rule to the max.

Troy Polamalu and Chris Kemoeatu are black? :HeadBanger

Notleadpoisoned
04-04-2011, 10:43 AM

Hines Ward is up for debate as well.

Mister Pittsburgh
04-04-2011, 12:32 PM

LOL. I figured Troy would be injured after the first game or two and Kemo suspended for performing the Bundy Splash on the pile... :lol:

I'm sorry, and I swear I am not a racist, but what is the deal with the Steelers and black QB's? Omar Jacobs???

hawaiiansteel
04-04-2011, 02:22 PM

Samoans and Tongans aren't considered to be black? :D

Oviedo
04-04-2011, 02:34 PM

"People of color!!!!"

RuthlessBurgher
04-04-2011, 03:03 PM

If they didn't live on tropical islands, who knows what color their skin would be. :wink: