PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if this is being reported over your way...

Chadman
03-28-2011, 11:10 AM
Apparently there is a "large congregation" of NFL heavy weights coming to Sydney later this week to discuss the CBA dispute away from the USA media spotlight.

Anyone heard any news of this?

Believe they said that they'll be meeting here on Friday.

Interesting...

steelblood
03-28-2011, 11:33 AM
Apparently there is a "large congregation" of NFL heavy weights coming to Sydney later this week to discuss the CBA dispute away from the USA media spotlight.

Anyone heard any news of this?

Believe they said that they'll be meeting here on Friday.

Interesting...

Couldn't they just go to Iowa?

flippy
03-28-2011, 11:45 AM
I heard they're supposed to meeting at some Chad guy's house :)

Maybe the NFLPA is telling these guys to move all their money to Australian dollars to carry them through the lockout or something?

RuthlessBurgher
03-28-2011, 12:08 PM
I think Tom Brady is coming to pick up more Ugg boots. :wink:

Jooser
03-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Chadman, please hide a funnelweb spider in God-ell's shoe. Thanks, that is all.

-Joos out

anger 82&95
03-28-2011, 01:56 PM

Maybe the NFLPA is telling these guys to move all their money to Australian dollars to carry them through the lockout or something?
And everything will be discussed in the third person, so Ricky Henderson will be the official interpreter!

flippy
03-28-2011, 03:11 PM

And everything will be discussed in the third person, so Ricky Henderson will be the official interpreter!

I heard Chadman's horse racing team is looking to invest in an Australian Rules Football team and they're trying to work out a deal with Danny Sepulveda.

Chadman
03-28-2011, 06:13 PM
You guys are so ruining what would have been a long, conveluted April Fool's joke...

Djfan
03-28-2011, 06:28 PM
Ruining stuff is a long standing tradition around here.

RuthlessBurgher
03-28-2011, 06:47 PM
You guys are so ruining what would have been a long, conveluted April Fool's joke...

The lockout is already enough of a joke as it is. :wink:

hawaiiansteel
03-29-2011, 03:45 AM
and perhaps laying the groundwork for a future NFL exhibition game in Sydney?

http://www.coloursandlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/funny-australian-photos.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
03-29-2011, 09:14 AM
and perhaps laying the groundwork for a future NFL exhibition game in Sydney?

http://www.coloursandlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/funny-australian-photos.jpg

Yeah right...the next thing you'll tell me is the league wants to have the Pro Bowl in freaking Hawaii...

flippy
03-29-2011, 11:32 AM

You know you were gonna screw it up anyway because of the difference in time zone. :)