PDA

View Full Version : ?????-??????????-?-??????-??????

Djfan
03-22-2011, 02:42 AM
We could trade up for him!

hawaiiansteel
03-22-2011, 04:09 AM
We could trade up for him!

we could offer Tony Hills, Will Allen, Arnaz Battle and a bag of chips... :)

proudpittsburgher
03-22-2011, 07:35 AM
UNREAL!!!!! I had no idea ???-???-???????? was available in the draft. the stairway to seven begins now, baby!

Eich
03-22-2011, 08:14 AM
UNREAL!!!!! I had no idea ???-???-???????? was available in the draft. the stairway to seven begins now, baby!

Well, either that or, "sex dating in Samara".

flippy
03-22-2011, 09:08 AM
???-???

I think you got the wrong board. Takeo Spikes plays for the 49ers.

I'm guessing English isn't your first language, so I can see how easy it would be to make that mistake. And now I'm just realizing, you probably can't understand a word I'm typing because my keyboard has none of the letters that your does.

We however can understand you because we're used to translating gibberish from internet posters. Good luck to your team. And we understand if you can't find a good 49ers board. Neither can that other 49ers fan.

You guys should hook up via PM.

feltdizz
03-23-2011, 05:32 PM
???-???
We however can understand you because we're used to translating gibberish from internet posters. Good luck to your team. And we understand if you can't find a good 49ers board. Neither can that other 49ers fan.

You guys should hook up via PM.

Hilarious

Chadman
03-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Hahaha...now that the original poster is booted, this thread comes up as one DJ started...TROLL!!!

fordfixer
03-23-2011, 06:56 PM

Can he play center ..................I mean CB?

Djfan
03-23-2011, 07:41 PM
Hahaha...now that the original poster is booted, this thread comes up as one DJ started...TROLL!!!

Don't hate third-person-man!! Jealousy is a sad way to live one's life.

Love ya, man! :Beer