PDA

View Full Version : Replacing Charlie Batch

Prowler
02-28-2011, 09:50 PM
Ricky Stanzi would be the perfect backup QB to Roethlisberger. He has great leadership skills and the size that scouts drool over. At 6-4, 230 lbs, Stanzi is the most NFL ready QB out of the 2011 class. A highly accurate passer at over 64% completion percentage, Stanzi is the most intelligent QB of the class and a high character guy who will not be making the headlines for the wrong reasons.

Besides these reasons we need a replacement for the old washed up Batch, the inaccurate Lefty and the wrong fit for our system QB Dixon.

Best of all we can probably draft Stanzi sometime after round 2 and end up with the next potential Tom Brady. Not bad if you ask me!!

hawaiiansteel
02-28-2011, 10:52 PM
Stanzi is the most intelligent QB of the class

Alabama's Greg McElroy scored a 48 on his Wonderlic test, I think that makes him the most intelligent QB of this class.

Chadman
02-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Lifelong backup QB in Round 2?

Brilliant!

Now, just draft a Kicker in Round 1 & we'll see the transition from Black & Gold to Black & Silver complete itself...

RuthlessBurgher
02-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Lifelong backup QB in Round 2?

Brilliant!

Now, just draft a Kicker in Round 1 & we'll see the transition from Black & Gold to Black & Silver complete itself...

Didn't you hear that Stanzi is going to be the next Tom Brady?

Draft him, then all we need is for Mo Lewis to injure that schlub Roethlisberger, and Stanzi will certainly lead us to that Super Bowl victory that has eluded us for so long!

hawaiiansteel
02-28-2011, 11:53 PM
Didn't you hear that Stanzi is going to be the next Tom Brady?

well, they do look a lot alike...

http://thegazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/stanzi2.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BpAoKRSdVjQ/TCz_4SbZu-I/AAAAAAAAAY0/8HHjuLQvI38/s1600/TomBrady-celebrities.jpg

Djfan
03-01-2011, 01:46 AM
I hope we keep Batch and don't care about Lefty. Maybe someone will get smart and sign, then trade Dixon. We won't need him ever.

feltdizz
03-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Stanzi is horrible... no thanks.

Find a late rounder from the Mac conference and keep it moving

Oviedo
03-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Stanzi is the most intelligent QB of the class

Alabama's Greg McElroy scored a 48 on his Wonderlic test, I think that makes him the most intelligent QB of this class.

If McElroy was available in Round 6 or 7 I would prefer him as the option. To me he is the one QB who could turn out to be a steal late in the draft.

I just want our #3 QB to be anyone not named Dennis Dixon.

JPbucco
03-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Stop it. Lefty has been shown to be a more than capable back up and Dixon had a great camp last year.

QB is the LAST thing we need to worry about.