PDA

View Full Version : Needed a good 10 days to heal...

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
02-16-2011, 01:48 PM
I'm finally starting the process of healing from my SB Wounds, so I wanted to say congrats to the STEELERS! Who else can claim 3 superbowls in the last 6 years, winning 2 of them and not cheating!!
My expectations of this team were to get to the playoffs and win a game because of the Ben distractions and the injuries to our def and o-line.
They went much further than many of us could of ever imagined and had a great year...but the hard part is that we didn't look like the 2010 Steelers when we got to the big one and fumbled away a shot at 7. Also I thought Arians called a bad game. We should of ran the ball more and yes I was calling for a no huddle when we got momentum back.

We are truly blessed...we have the Ravens and Jets Games to look back on with a smile but it hard to lose when you make it to the SB.

Heres to my expectations to next year!! One for Lebeau!!!

sentinel33
02-16-2011, 04:28 PM
One for Lebeau is right! Talk about a Battle Cry for this team to get behind in the wake of such a dissapointing defeat. This team is comprised of alot of family values-type guys. I feel that as badly as the 05 team wanted to win one for Bettis, winning one for Lebeau to send him out on top would seem to be an even larger impetus.

For Lebeau! :Cheers

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-16-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm finally starting the process of healing from my SB Wounds, so I wanted to say congrats to the STEELERS! Who else can claim 3 superbowls in the last 6 years, winning 2 of them and not cheating!!
My expectations of this team were to get to the playoffs and win a game because of the Ben distractions and the injuries to our def and o-line.
They went much further than many of us could of ever imagined and had a great year...but the hard part is that we didn't look like the 2010 Steelers when we got to the big one and fumbled away a shot at 7. Also I thought Arians called a bad game. We should of ran the ball more and yes I was calling for a no huddle when we got momentum back.

We are truly blessed...we have the Ravens and Jets Games to look back on with a smile but it hard to lose when you make it to the SB.

Dude, I'm still not there yet, but it's getting better all the time. Still intentionally not watching ESPN and NFLN. No hard feelings against the pack, just still in jackwagon mode :wink:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-16-2011, 09:01 PM
One for Lebeau is right! Talk about a Battle Cry for this team to get behind in the wake of such a dissapointing defeat. This team is comprised of alot of family values-type guys. I feel that as badly as the 05 team wanted to win one for Bettis, winning one for Lebeau to send him out on top would seem to be an even larger impetus.

For Lebeau! :Cheers

Let's win this one for the Bad Word!!

Steelgal
02-16-2011, 09:50 PM

Dude, I'm still not there yet, but it's getting better all the time. Still intentionally not watching ESPN and NFLN. No hard feelings against the pack, just still in jackwagon mode :wink:

I'm not quite there yet either. Haven't listened to Mike and Mike since the Friday before the Superbowl or watched any other programming. Haven't even listened to the NFL station on Sirius yet.