PDA

View Full Version : Kemo's trade value

steeler_george
02-13-2011, 08:00 AM
I don't think it will ever happen, but just what do you guys think he would get us in return.

I am not a Kemo hater, but I am sick of his stupid penalties and sometimes his lackadaisical plays. Yes he does pull well for a guard, but is that us just likeing him because he is a Steeler?

Could we use him to trade up in the first to get MIKE or a CB ? Would he land us a late 1st or a high to mid 2nd? Would we miss him?

Steelerphile
02-13-2011, 09:00 AM
I don't think it will ever happen, but just what do you guys think he would get us in return.

I am not a Kemo hater, but I am sick of his stupid penalties and sometimes his lackadaisical plays. Yes he does pull well for a guard, but is that us just likeing him because he is a Steeler?

Could we use him to trade up in the first to get MIKE or a CB ? Would he land us a late 1st or a high to mid 2nd? Would we miss him?

I'm somewhat in agreement with you. He is not a smart player and he is too fat for my tastes. But he is tough and strong. I like aggression but not stupid aggression. You wouldn't get anything in a trade for him though. Maybe if you packaged him with something else, but not by himself.

Oviedo
02-13-2011, 10:19 AM
I'm sure we would be charged with discrimination and violate some federal labor regulation by trading someone as mentally handicapped as Kemo.