PDA

View Full Version : Trade Ben for Carson Palmer

PSU_dropout43
02-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Carson Palmer’s house is for sale

Quarterback Carson Palmer wants out of Cincinnati. The Bengals have said they won’t trade him. Palmer reportedly is willing to retire if he isn’t moved to a new team.

Regardless of how it all plays out, Palmer is taking the dance to the next level. He’s selling his Cincinnati house.

According to Dennis Janson of WCPO, via Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer, Palmer will be putting his house on the market. “He’s not coming back,” an unnamed real estate agent told Janson.

If that’s the case, the Bengals won’t just need an offensive coordinator from the UFL. They’ll possibly need a quarterback from there, too.
:lol:

papillon
02-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Carson Palmer’s house is for sale

Quarterback Carson Palmer wants out of Cincinnati. The Bengals have said they won’t trade him. Palmer reportedly is willing to retire if he isn’t moved to a new team.

Regardless of how it all plays out, Palmer is taking the dance to the next level. He’s selling his Cincinnati house.

According to Dennis Janson of WCPO, via Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer, Palmer will be putting his house on the market. “He’s not coming back,” an unnamed real estate agent told Janson.

If that’s the case, the Bengals won’t just need an offensive coordinator from the UFL. They’ll possibly need a quarterback from there, too.
:lol:

Here's what I have to say to the title of your thread. :moon

Pappy

Crash
02-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Kimo should buy it and burn it down in flames like he did to Carson's career.

Mister Pittsburgh
02-09-2011, 03:48 PM
LOL. Kimo! :tt1

Djfan
02-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Carson might be a better OC than BA! :stirpot

hawaiiansteel
02-09-2011, 05:55 PM
thank goodness we ended up with the guy on the left and not with that loser on the right:

http://www.oddjack.com/gambling/images/carsonpalmertroypolamalunflplayoffs2006.jpg

The Sodfather
02-10-2011, 09:45 AM
I wouldn't trade a tube of Ben Gay for Palmer. Let alone the the real Ben.

Oviedo
02-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Interesting discussion on Mike and MIke this morning about whether Palmer actually would walk away. They were talking to someone who is very well connected with USC (can't remember who) and he said that he believed Palmer would retire and walk away.

Apparently Palmer comes from an affluent family in Orange County south of LA. He is well connected among the very influencial, and wealthy, USC alumni. The inference was with the money Palmer has already made and what he could probably get in a job in investment or marketing he would be very comfortable for the rest of his life.

Also his wife is from San Fran so he could see Palmer holding out for move to west coast.

If I were Palmer at his age, his money and options I wouldn't hesitate to tell the loser Bumgals see ya if I didn't get what I want. Need to realize that probably not everyone sees playing in the NFL as the ultimate achievement in life as many fans do.

drprwnap
02-10-2011, 10:23 AM
$hit like this pisses me off. Why don't you go root for the bungles and post stupid $hit like that on thier board? :twisted: :evil:

siss
02-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Yep, we can trade Ben for Palmer and Troy for a ham sandwich....Super Bowl 46 HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!
:Boobs :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :bungalssuck

williar
02-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Tweedle Dee for Tweedle Dumb.....

NJ-STEELER
02-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Yep, we can trade Ben for Palmer and Troy for a ham sandwich....Super Bowl 46 HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!

ya never know

we traded our best receiver for 5th RD pick last year :wft

Discipline of Steel
02-10-2011, 07:42 PM

ya never know

and we made the Super Bowl without him. Big slap in the face for Stonio.

NJ-STEELER
02-10-2011, 07:47 PM
offense looked awesome in that game.

all season actually :roll:

hawaiiansteel
02-10-2011, 07:51 PM
[quote=siss]Yep, we can trade Ben for Palmer and Troy for a ham sandwich....Super Bowl 46 HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!

ya never know

and we made the Super Bowl without him. Big slap in the face for Stonio.[/quote:1rsww68y]

and maybe we would have won the Super Bowl with Stonio like we did the last time...

http://sickhop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Santonio-Holmes-is-Super-Bowl-MVP.jpg

Crash
02-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Btw, anyone see SI's Phil Taylor, who is black just shred Ben and say how people want "to see him suffer"?

But yet no mention of Brandon Underwood winning a nice new Super Bowl ring.

But you guys are right, it's not about race at all.

Discipline of Steel
02-10-2011, 08:23 PM
[quote=siss]Yep, we can trade Ben for Palmer and Troy for a ham sandwich....Super Bowl 46 HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!

ya never know

and we made the Super Bowl without him. Big slap in the face for Stonio.

and maybe we would have won the Super Bowl with Stonio like we did the last time...

http://sickhop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Santonio-Holmes-is-Super-Bowl-MVP.jpg[/quote:1z920uys]

and maybe we wouldnt have made it to the Super Bowl at all... Wallace might not have emerged to fill Stonios shoes and Brown might not have seen the field to make his two game winning catches in the playoffs.

hawaiiansteel
02-10-2011, 09:56 PM
and maybe we wouldnt have made it to the Super Bowl at all... Wallace might not have emerged to fill Stonios shoes and Brown might not have seen the field to make his two game winning catches in the playoffs.

I still remember when I heard we had traded Stonio. it didn't really surprise me because Stonio had to go, but I was shocked when we only received a 5th round draft choice for him from one of our main AFC rivals (and the team we ended up meeting in the AFCC game).

but yes, things worked out and none of us will ever really know what would have been...

eniparadoxgma
02-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Btw, anyone see SI's Phil Taylor, who is black just shred Ben and say how people want "to see him suffer"?

How is this even partially related to the thread?

Crash
02-11-2011, 02:34 PM

It's a Ben thread, no?

Btw, care to re-evaluate the "coverage" of the Ben situation by the media you said didn't exist anymore?

eniparadoxgma
02-11-2011, 03:04 PM

It's a Ben thread, no?

Btw, care to re-evaluate the "coverage" of the Ben situation by the media you said didn't exist anymore?

Trade Ben for Carson Palmer = BEN THREAD SO NOW I CAN TALK ABOUT HOW THE MEDIA IS KILLING BEN!!!111 ? Really?

Start your own thread about the media coverage if you care so much...that way other people can easily bypass your rampant monomania.

What would you like me to reevaluate? We went to the SuperBowl. ANY thing deemed possibly tabloid-worthy was going to be blown up and rehashed about a trillion times. I'm not surprised at the media coverage.

However, I will say that there has been more media coverage than I thought there would be in general. Throw yourself a party or something lol.