PDA

View Full Version : This is not a conspiracy theory

Jigawatts
02-07-2011, 05:25 AM
But didn't that play out just how "they wanted." I didn't watch the post game stuff, but
I'm sure media darling Aaron Rogers won MVP and escaped Brett Farves shadow. Now he's
bumped up into that elite category while the hated Ben Roethlisberger is still on the
outside looking in.

And the worse part about it, douche bag Roger Goodell doesn't have to hand over the
trophy to the evil, "devastating hitting" Steelers.

Once again, not a conspiracy theory. That was a total team effort in the loss and the
Packers deserved to win. I'm just a little frustrated and depressed and had to vent. :(

Crash
02-07-2011, 05:42 AM
Yeah some SI hack then says Ben is no longer elite.

And as I've said, if Ben isn't elite, neither are Brady and Peyton (And that would mean Peyton has NEVER been elite), and you can add Drew Brees to the list too. His SB win "season" appears to be nothing but a fluke. Brees' last four years?

No playoffs.

No playoffs.

SB win.

One and done.

Big flipping deal. He has as many rings as Jeff freaking Hostetler and Doug Williams.

Mister Pittsburgh
02-07-2011, 08:04 AM
There were 3 calls/ non calls, that stick out in my mind that hurt us pretty bad.

1-Holding call on Heath to back us up. No hold at all, solid block.
2-On GB's first TD drive, on one play their FB clearly moved before the snap with no false start call. Think this was on 3rd down.
3-Holding call on Flozell. He had him up near the shoulder pads but it didn't appear to me that he was grabbing him.

In the end though, I think it was a pretty clean game and Green Bay just played better and made the plays when they needed. Kudos to Aaron Rodgers. Our QB had the ball in his hands with 2 minutes left on the clock and a shot at superbowl legendary status on the line and folded.

SteelBucks
02-07-2011, 08:32 AM
3-Holding call on Flozell. He had him up near the shoulder pads but it didn't appear to me that he was grabbing him.

I think the officials got the number wrong and meant 73. Foster pretty much tackled his guy in the backfield.