PDA

View Full Version : Haven't felt like this since Super Bowl XXX

SteelCrazy
02-07-2011, 12:23 AM
There is nothing worse then losing a Super Bowl. I'd rather have lost in the playoffs or not even made it. At least I could take out my frustration out on Neil O'Donnell then, but now, I really dont want to blame anyone because they played their hearts out and came up short.....I feel like crap. Good Night Steeler Nation.

sd steel
02-07-2011, 12:27 AM
This wasn't even close to Super Bowl XXX, and I always want to be in the game, win or lose. So you would have rather lost to the Jets or the Ravens? Losing is always tough, but we still have 6 rings, and 2 in the last 6 years, and we could have won tonight, but as I told my son losing sucks, thank God you aren't a Charger fan, and don't be greedy, we will be back.

BradshawsHairdresser
02-07-2011, 12:34 AM
This wasn't even close to Super Bowl XXX, and I always want to be in the game, win or lose. So you would have rather lost to the Jets or the Ravens? Losing is always tough, but we still have 6 rings, and 2 in the last 6 years, and we could have won tonight, but as I told my son losing sucks, thank God you aren't a Charger fan

Or a Bengals or Browns fan...

sd steel
02-07-2011, 12:41 AM
This wasn't even close to Super Bowl XXX, and I always want to be in the game, win or lose. So you would have rather lost to the Jets or the Ravens? Losing is always tough, but we still have 6 rings, and 2 in the last 6 years, and we could have won tonight, but as I told my son losing sucks, thank God you aren't a Charger fan

Or a Bengals or Browns fan...
I agree, but he will be dealing with Charger fans tomorrow. :tt1