PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Packers and Packer fans!!

Dee Dub
02-07-2011, 12:15 AM
The Packers won not because of a poor game plan by one of our cordinators, not because of turnovers, not because of bad calls by the referees, and not because the league is out to get the Steelers. The Packers won because right now they are a better football team than the Steelers. And as a Steeler fan I say, congratulations!!! You deserve it.

Peace. We will be back. :Cheers

jj28west
02-07-2011, 12:18 AM
I have to tip my hat off to them. We had opportunities but there were several dropped balls that could have been TDs for the Packers which could have made the game ugly.

DukieBoy
02-07-2011, 12:20 AM
Packers played a very good game. We did not play well (too many mistakes) and they forced some of our mistakes. Rodgers was clutch and deserves the MVP. They overcame injuries to Woodson and Driver.

They deserve the Lombardi. Congratulations to Green Bay.

papillon
02-07-2011, 12:20 AM
I have to tip my hat off to them. We had opportunities but there were several dropped balls that could have been TDs for the Packers which could have made the game ugly.

The drops are part of the game, the same as the Steeler turnovers, so, the game was hard fought and the Packers made a few more big plays than the Steelers did. Congrats to the Pack and their fans.

Pappy

NC Steeler Fan
02-07-2011, 12:31 AM
Yes, hats off to the packers and packers fans! :Cheers

Better them than a whole lot of other teams as far as I'm concerned!

(BTW, didn't it just torque you to have to see "Marsha's" face during the season MVP
announcement? Sumb*tch didn't even make it to the SB and STILL manages
to get his arrogant face on the screen during he show...*gag*)

AngryAsian
02-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Congrats to the Packers and their fans. Can't win with 3 turnovers. The Packers made more plays and weathered what we had to dish out. Big props to the guys in green. We'll see you next year.

Steelers>NFL
02-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Congrats to Packers! Well deserved win.

flippy
02-07-2011, 10:12 AM
I ate cheese today and waved my terrible towel that was made in Green Bay.

AzStillers1989
02-07-2011, 10:23 AM
I have to say the same thing, congrats to the pack. They beat us and thats that... I had an amazing time watching the game , wouldnt trade it for anything if it meant a win. All in all , you never want to loose, but this was such a character building season, and I am sure glad we had the opportunity to bring home seven last night.

Reppin the steelers today and will continue to do so no matter what.

:Steel

grotonsteel
02-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Congratulation to Packers fan...they played a great game..Better team won the SB

Djfan
02-07-2011, 03:44 PM
They were the better team to be sure. They didn't beat themselves as we did, and played like they were in sync with each other and the game plan.

Congrats. They deserve the Lombardi.

NorthCoast
02-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Nice game plan and nice execution by the Pack. Congrats, and I really don't feel bad about saying it.