PDA

View Full Version : There were too may errors.

Stewie
02-06-2011, 11:41 PM
Unnecessary penalties. Bad throws by BB. Miscommunication with the WRS. And it was only a question of time when Mendy's dsiregard for ball security was gonna come back and bite us. (Spoke on this after the Ratbirds game.) Did you notice Redman in the open field? He switched the ball to his outside arm!!!!

I was proud of the way they fought back. We still should have run the ball 3:1, down 14. They couldn't stop it. Where oh where was my pony backfield?

papillon
02-06-2011, 11:43 PM
Unnecessary penalties. Bad throws by BB. Miscommunication with the WRS. And it was only a question of time when Mendy's dsiregard for ball security was gonna come back and bite us. (Spoke on this after the Ratbirds game.) Did you notice Redman in the open field? He switched the ball to his outside arm!!!!

I was proud of the way they fought back. We still should have run the ball 3:1, down 14. They couldn't stop it. Where oh where was my pony backfield?

Mendenhall had the ball tucked; Matthews made a great hit. Playing from behind all game didn't allow the Steelers to run the ball as much as they would have liked. There were a lot of yards to be had in the run game, but they had to get away from it too early.

Pappy

Stewie
02-06-2011, 11:53 PM

Mendenhall had the ball tucked; Matthews made a great hit. Playing from behind all game didn't allow the Steelers to run the ball as much as they would have liked. There were a lot of yards to be had in the run game, but they had to get away from it too early.Pappy

There was time, especially if you tal=ke away the 2nd half turnovers. 5 rushes for fifty yards and a TD, showed that. If you're gonna pass, get rid of the damn ball!!!

papillon
02-07-2011, 12:09 AM

Mendenhall had the ball tucked; Matthews made a great hit. Playing from behind all game didn't allow the Steelers to run the ball as much as they would have liked. There were a lot of yards to be had in the run game, but they had to get away from it too early.Pappy

There was time, especially if you tal=ke away the 2nd half turnovers. 5 rushes for fifty yards and a TD, showed that. If you're gonna pass, get rid of the damn ball!!!

Well, you can't take away the turnovers and that's why the Steelers had to get away from running the ball. They would get close, then turn the ball over and the Packers would score and forge ahead by double digits. It's difficult to win in the NFL giving the other team extra chances to score.

Pappy