PDA

View Full Version : Numb

drprwnap
02-06-2011, 11:34 PM
I can't believe we played so bad. 21 points off of turnovers. We played like **** and still almost won the game. Hats off to the Pack. They played a good game.

Ben played like ****.
Too many penalties at key times.
Troy was non-factor.
The 52 yd. fg attempt was the WORST decision I've seen Tomlin make.
Oh did I mention? THREE turnovers! You're not gonna win many games giving the ball away like that.

Still BLEEDING BLACK AND GOLD. GO STEELERS!!! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

Iron Shiek
02-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Yeah the way rodgers commanded that first off scoring off turnovers, I thought they were gonna roll us. I'm glad the team showed some fight in the 2nd half, even if we still shot ourselves in the foot. Hardfought battle, but we fell short. Can't win em all.

NC Steeler Fan
02-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Yeah, it wasn't a blow out...I was actually very proud of how we kept hanging on.

Just not enough when you turn the ball over three times...sigh.

steeler_george
02-06-2011, 11:41 PM
numb here to.... i thought and belived that we could over come it as bad as we played.

the lose was on just turn overs, nothing more or less.

congrad to the packers they won the game because they didn't do the damage to themselves and taking advantage of the opportunities.

ps no splash plays for our defense.

papillon
02-06-2011, 11:41 PM
The final drive was eerie, in that, they didn't move the ball into scoring position and at least give themselves a chance to win. That's rare with Ben as the quarterback.

Oh well, it was a fun ride this year, just like it is every year. Now it's time to look forward to drafting 31st and hoping for another class like last year's.

Pappy

Steelgal
02-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Had a good cry right after the game, now I'm numb too. Trying to come up with some positives, but can't right now. We were just totally outplayed. I give them credit for hanging in until the end, but dang this one hurts. (more than SB 30)

aggiebones
02-07-2011, 12:02 AM
Numb is a good word.
Sitting quietly now with the wife watching Goodfellas.

We weren't good but we were in position for heroism in the end. Just didn't happen tonight.
Not sure if Sanders was supposed to be a big part or not, but why can't we take advantage of Woodson benig out?

I've never question Tomlin's decision, but the long FG was ridiculous. Suisum was already barely making extra points. Didn't turn out to be anything thought I guess.

I'm exhausted. Sick with a nasty cold and kids wore me out til I could get them in bed before the second hal.

NC Steeler Fan
02-07-2011, 12:04 AM
I dunno. I guess this one doesn't quite hurt as bad as it could have because we lost to a damn good team who was a lot like us but without all the HUGE animosity like a ratbird game and without the arrogance of some teams I would really hate to lose to.

The worst part for me is that an aschole neighbor of ours is a packer fan...glad we are no longer on speaking terms with them!

SidSmythe
02-07-2011, 12:06 AM
exactly how i feel
Numb!

hard to accept being beat like that.
3 Turnovers!!! ugh. Numb

fordfixer
02-07-2011, 12:09 AM
Gotta hand it to the pack they played like they wanted it worse than the Steelers. Gotta love the way we kept playing and did not give up :tt1 :tt1 :tt1