PDA

View Full Version : Turnovers....

Steel Life
02-06-2011, 11:13 PM
That's the difference...& even then we were in it. Of course that'll be forgotten & we'll here how Rodgers dominated us & how Matthews kept us under control. CRAP!!!!!!!!!

SteelBucks
02-06-2011, 11:19 PM
It is what it is. This is going to sting for a while.

DukieBoy
02-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Costly mistakes 1st half --- Negative yards on 2nd and 6 (first drive). Motion penalty on DJohnson (2nd drive). Block in the back by Mundy (kickoff) setting us up at the 7 instead of outside the 40. Kemo giving up the bullrush on the pick 6. Ben's pick was a throw into coverage. All the Pack did is make a few plays, but we put them in position to do so.

2nd half, the fumble for a TO was critical, and a couple other minor mistakes. While the Pack made plays at key times.

Steelgal
02-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Yep, our team turned it over and their's didn't. Can't remember the last time I cried over a football game. Gosh this sux.....

Shawn
02-06-2011, 11:21 PM
No doubt in my mind if we play them again we would win. But, unfortunately it doesn't work like that. We made crucial mistakes and the Packs capitalized. Sad day for Steelers fans...nuff said.

kindlecatsb'ng
02-06-2011, 11:31 PM
of all games to turn the ball over 3 times and they capitalize on it for 21 points. Very disappointing. Didn't expect this at all.

Kindle
:cry:

Shawn
02-06-2011, 11:38 PM
of all games to turn the ball over 3 times and they capitalize on it for 21 points. Very disappointing. Didn't expect this at all.

Kindle
:cry:

Me and you both Kindle...but I would rather make it to the dance...and lose than to not make it at all.

SidSmythe
02-06-2011, 11:58 PM
Plain and simple. for us to have a chance to win after giving up 3 turnovers is amazing!!
u just can't overcome turnovers

steeler_george
02-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Those are the main culprits in the loss, but mostly we did not get any breaks from the packers, they controled the ball ( didn't turnover to us ), and made key plays when they had to. Causing Mendy's fumble, long 3rd downs a few examples.